PDA

View Full Version : Cork City section...

adamd164
29/05/2005, 1:34 PM
What's happening?? It's gone dead, really dead. The official forum's buzzing and the one on here seems to have very little in the way of posting lately!

pete
29/05/2005, 1:39 PM
This is the last refuge of the sane ;)

Would help if people posted in correct section here ;)

jofyisgod
29/05/2005, 3:56 PM
I think some of it may be to do with the whole 'joint identity' thing a while back, where people were posting as multiple users, etc. IMO, the official forum is so full up of opinionated bigots who refuse to see it any other way than theirs, there is no real discussion.

A face
29/05/2005, 4:18 PM
This is the last refuge of the sane ;)

That it is .... the offical site recently has been like the badlands, the barren wild wild west, where no one has to abid by a law and can do and say as they please, the more rumour and mistruth that better !! :p

GavinZac
30/05/2005, 11:21 AM
That it is .... the offical site recently has been like the badlands, the barren wild wild west, where no one has to abid by a law and can do and say as they please, the more rumour and mistruth that better !! :p

yeah, its a bit of a let down for a supposedly official site to be the at the center of churning out crap.

exile
30/05/2005, 12:15 PM
there is an awfull lot of horse sh1te being posted guys threatening to get each other at the next match and all crap only matter of time before the club pulls the official status on it imo

razor
30/05/2005, 1:39 PM
When the official boards gets shut down due to the incessant bile that is being produced daily, they won't be long crawling back.

dahamsta
30/05/2005, 2:10 PM
I know I have a vested interest and I made the same mistake myself a long time ago, but I copped on about these things a long time ago and it still needs to be said:

Official clubs shouldn't be running forums, it's just asking for trouble.

adam