PDA

View Full Version : Balla Champions

Mark_no9
29/05/2005, 12:23 PM
Well done to Balla on winning the league this morning..They beat Pike 2-1 in a good game,to retain the league.Pike will feel a bit hard done by.But at the end of the day they had it in their own hands and couldn't beat Balla in their own back yard.

oldie
29/05/2005, 3:32 PM
Well done to Balla on winning the league this morning..They beat Pike 2-1 in a good game,to retain the league.Pike will feel a bit hard done by.But at the end of the day they had it in their own hands and couldn't beat Balla in their own back yard.
cant believe pike threw the league away. delighted for ray though!! nice guy!! will he be there next season?

lim abroad
29/05/2005, 3:50 PM
congrats balla,delighted to see the pikers bottle it

balls
29/05/2005, 9:25 PM
congrats to balla great win.

summervilleman
29/05/2005, 10:32 PM
well done to balla....any match reports?? who scored??

lim abroad
29/05/2005, 10:36 PM
some 17 yr old for balla, o'sullivan?? scored their 2 goals.pike were 1 up at half time

Mark_no9
30/05/2005, 6:58 AM
well done to balla....any match reports?? who scored??
Pike went a goal up in the first half through Sniffer and were comfortable.They had a couple of half chance to make it 2-0 before Balla equalised.I tought that Spud made the difference when he came on.He always looked dangerous down the left. The equaliser was a great goal scored by Jamie O'Sullivan, I think that's his name.There was about 30 minutes left and Pike started pressing for a goal.Balla caught them with a breakaway goal with 3 minutes left to sicken all the Pike players and supporters.

backodanet
30/05/2005, 7:40 AM
come on balla
ha ha ha ha ha

pa mul lost it ...nabs on the right tactical mastermind

maybe if pike had a few players who even played a bit of underage with the club they might have a bit more desire for the club
no underage cost them too

ha ha ha ha come on balla

clownboy
30/05/2005, 8:23 AM
come on balla
ha ha ha ha ha

maybe if pike had a few players who even played a bit of underage with the club they might have a bit more desire for the club
no underage cost them too

ha ha ha ha come on balla

Have to agree with that every club needs an underage set up and it proved so worthwile for Balla yesterday fair play to the young lad ...2 crackers..Where are all the Pike Gloaters this morning with Pike are the best team in the league hah :D :D thats a laugh.Balla are the best team in town and they have proved it over the last 2 seasons..What will Pike do now surely the Clare League Talent has dried up...will they look elsewhere..Maybe the Kerry league. :p :eek: .They are an aging team on a downward spiral.. :D

Mark_no9
30/05/2005, 9:01 AM

Have to agree with you, what was he thinking playing their leading goalscorer on the wing and their most influencial player (Sniffer) up front.
Tought that they bottled it for a finish,too many of their players went missing in the second half..O'Grady and MacGarry didn't kick a ball in the second half..

backodanet
30/05/2005, 9:04 AM
on the carew match from a footballing point i think westport deserved to win but i think that carew's offside goal looked good which might have changed the match.

i heard that from a few people i didn't have a good view it was agood finish

van der wheil
30/05/2005, 11:20 AM
Well done to balla
The substitutions changed the game - spud was excellenet when he came on.What was Pa Mul doing playing 1 of the top scorers in the league on the right wing??

magic_man
03/06/2005, 4:12 PM
all the pike gloaters are mysteriously missing !
balla fully deserved to win yesterday !
when was the last time pike can say that a 17 year old youth started the match for them ?
on the carew match from a footballing point i think westport deserved to win but i think that carew's offside goal looked good which might have changed the match.

this is about balla winning the league not carew so let balla have their moment of glory,weldone balla on a fantastic win ye deserved it on the day

widow
13/06/2005, 12:34 PM
who won between fairview and pike in the lawson on thursday night? whose left in it?

backodanet
13/06/2005, 1:54 PM
who won between fairview and pike in the lawson on thursday night? whose left in it?

pike won and charleville beat mungret in the lawson too

magic_man
13/06/2005, 4:52 PM

pike won 3 1 and charleville beat mungret 3 1 yesterday.pike play charleville thurs nite in semis .carew have to play croom with the winners away 2 park rgs the final is fixed for sunday.