PDA

View Full Version : Fair Play...

harpskid
29/05/2005, 12:03 AM
...to all that made the journey up folks.

Good to see away fans making the long journey. well done.

Btw: What kinda yoke had ye with ye tonight - a bell of somesort :confused:

Stevo Da Gull
29/05/2005, 1:14 PM
...to all that made the journey up folks.

Good to see away fans making the long journey. well done.

Btw: What kinda yoke had ye with ye tonight - a bell of somesort :confused:

There were only a little over 30 of us there last night, 21 or so on the bus and others that found there own way. Dissapointing as far as turn out goes but we still brought plenty of colour and noise, although I dont think we could be heard much when the Harps fans got going.

And oh yes the bell, hear ye hear ye 3 points for the Seagulls in Ballybofey. Sorry to rub it in, but you know , 1st away victory and after 4 straight defeats, I'm still waiting for it to sink in.

McHugh is lookin sharp and, presuming that it is a common mistake this season, if Harps stop giving away possesion from throw-ins and too easily in play then they should start to put more points on the board. The Harps defence also looked very shaky in the first half but with us having just 1 clean sheet this season I dont think I can talk :o . Harps also look very nervous at times, maybe last night will be the rocket up the backside that springs them into action.

Made felt welcome up in Donegal as usual. And I'd like to make an enquiry about that dog, ran rings around every1 :D .

KR's Post
30/05/2005, 11:06 AM
As Stevo sez, there wasn't many of us but i think we made ourselves known. We never stopped singing either(alcohol in pubs aided us)... Great performance and a fantastic result. BUT i was so so dissapointed when the Harps players didn't give the ball back Twice after we had kicked the ball out for our player to recieve treatment. I think we fully merited our win and roll on Pats. Although the six, yes six minutes of injury time was very nerve-wracking and i had no nails left after it! I had forgotten the pub you mentioned Harpskid and didn't go, but we went to U DROP INN who were very welcoming. That bell belonged to supporters who drove up by car and i have never seen before!!! All you Bray fans that stayed at home, you missed one of our best performances of the season.