PDA

View Full Version : New Signing

Roo69
27/05/2005, 11:21 AM
Bray have signed left sided player Hugh Davy, the former UCD man is in line to make his debut againsy Finn Harps tomorrow night.

Good signing IMO, really need a decent left sided player, and he can fill in at left back of left wing.

Bald Student
27/05/2005, 3:37 PM
Any young Bray fans who want to meet their newest player should call round the Bowler in Stillorgan at about 3am the morning after any match. Hughey will be available for signing autographs and playing pool.

Also, any easily offended female Bray fans should be warned that he has a tendency to take off his shirt to show off his "six pack" (his words, not mine) after a few pints.

Stevo Da Gull
27/05/2005, 10:19 PM
Free transfer? This is good news, every 2nd week in the Bray People Devo seems to mention bringing in 1 or 2 new players. I know that since the start of the season he has already brought in Hannigan and now Davy but hopefully we'll see another signing yet, I think that Foxy plays better up front so maybe a midfielder to keep competition in the middle fresh.

student
09/06/2005, 5:53 PM
so how is hugh doing so far?

Lonely Wanderer
09/06/2005, 6:29 PM
He seems good on the ball but way too light in tackles. Pulled out of numerous ones against Pats. Needs to toughen up a bit and he'll be a good player.

superfrank
09/06/2005, 7:13 PM
In the League Cup match against Rovers I'd say he was the opposite of "too light" in the tackles. He's a good player though.

shedite
09/06/2005, 7:53 PM
In the League Cup match against Rovers I'd say he was the opposite of "too light" in the tackles.

too heavy :o

superfrank
10/06/2005, 12:31 PM
too heavy :o
Well, yeah, in other words....