PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy

Drumcondra Red
25/05/2005, 2:35 PM
If you're a fan, and lets face it, who isn't???

If you register at this forum, the first 3 episodes of season 4 are there to be downloaded

[URL DELETED --adam]

Peadar
25/05/2005, 2:38 PM
If you're a fan, and lets face it, who isn't???

I'm not.
Can't stand the bloody thing!
That and King of the Hill or whatever it's called are just not my cup of tea.

Babysis
25/05/2005, 2:40 PM
I love it. have 2 of the series on DVD. it is brilliant. Perfect for when you are wasted :D

Dublin12
25/05/2005, 2:45 PM
Never heard of it,when's it on?,whats it about?

paul_oshea
25/05/2005, 2:52 PM
peadar i was once like you, but now im found!!hehe

nah the king of the hill has some good stuff, the story about the irish ancestary was very good.

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 2:52 PM
If you register at this forum, the first 3 episodes are there to be downloadedWouldn't that be copyright infringement, and if so why are you posting the URL here?

adam

Drumcondra Red
25/05/2005, 2:55 PM
Dude, I don't know, I'm mearly passing on information

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 3:08 PM
Dude, don't post links to stuff on Foot.ie unless you know it's not going to get people in trouble. URL deleted.

pete
25/05/2005, 3:28 PM
Dude, don't post links to stuff on Foot.ie unless you know it's not going to get people in trouble. URL deleted.

Just as well I bookmarked for future reference...

;)

tiktok
25/05/2005, 3:51 PM
It's brilliant, but go out and buy the DVD, the proceeds are being used to make the film ;) :D

Drumcondra Red
25/05/2005, 4:04 PM

Sorry boss, didn't realise, sure afaik its from a reputible source, but don't even know if its being aired over here!

Anyway, ffr, I won't do it again!

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 4:27 PM
Sorry boss, didn't realise, sure afaik its from a reputible source, but don't even know if its being aired over here!It's somewhere on Sky surely? Possibly not the latest series, but I'm afraid that's just the way of the world, people will need to protest the idiocy of the entertainment industry in other ways.

Anyway, ffr, I won't do it again!Coolah boolah. Just trying to save myself from the eager beaver lawyers, that's all.

adam

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 5:10 PM
I adore Family Guy. I have a mate who's downloading the new episodes in Torrent format. It is only airing in USA atm, but that and Seth MacFarlane's other show American Dad will be shown on the BBC in the summer. I'll post more about it later on, i'm rushing at the minute, but Family Guy is the greatest. It's like a show that does all the things the Simpsons wouldnt-thin 'so sick it's funny'. I have all 3 seasons, plus the best of with extras and the CD (I'm sad, i know) but it rules. I bought without having seen it and loved it, so who knows, you might too.

tiktok
25/05/2005, 9:14 PM
If you have Sky Digital Family guy is on FX, not sure of the schedule though, I've just happened upon it a few times.

Also, Golden Discs are doing a good deal on the DVD's at the moment

Green Tribe
25/05/2005, 9:35 PM
Never heard of it either....... :eek: :D

carrickharp
26/05/2005, 7:18 AM
Think it is class myself, HMV have a good deal on the box sets at the moment.

Ash
26/05/2005, 8:09 AM
Absolutely class ...
actually theres a fella in work here whos the cut out of Peter Griffen

Classic quote:
Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

jofyisgod
26/05/2005, 10:47 AM
Lois (looking at a used car Peter wants): Peter, this car has dents in it, and it's got a cardboard steering wheel.
Peter: Just a second honey.
Lois: And look, there's no engine! It just has a drawing of an engine!
Car salesman: But it only had one previous owner....James Bond!
Peter: I'll take it!

Thomo
26/05/2005, 9:13 PM
me loves family guy.

to creat a distractiion whilst staying in teh deep south of america on the witness protection program:

brian: hey look a newly married inter racial gay couple burning the american flag!

:D

Slash/ED
26/05/2005, 10:50 PM
It's not airing here until July and at that it's airing on BBC3, which you need Sky Digital to get.

I've managed to get a look at the first three episodes though :cool: Brilliant, brilliant show and it's lost nothing :D

pete
27/05/2005, 9:27 AM
Don't Sky One show it at something like 3am?

Dricky
27/05/2005, 10:12 AM
Never heard of it,when's it on?,whats it about?

Dublin 12, your in for a great event!!!!

Fr. Murphy
27/05/2005, 10:38 AM
Just to let all family guy fans know that the creators of family guy have a new series coming out called American Dad. Its the same kind of humour with the same voices but different characters. Stewie for example is a talking goldfish. Its airing in the states at the moment but wont be over here for a while, but your able to download it of the net at the moment.

anto1208
27/05/2005, 10:49 AM
lois : your acting like a kid
peter : if im a kid that makes you a peodophile and ill be dammed if im going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert

best show on tv

Roo69
27/05/2005, 11:02 AM
Just to let all family guy fans know that the creators of family guy have a new series coming out called American Dad. Its the same kind of humour with the same voices but different characters. Stewie for example is a talking goldfish. Its airing in the states at the moment but wont be over here for a while, but your able to download it of the net at the moment.

Yeah one of my mates has downloaded it few of them, very very funny. As you said the very same as Family guy but different characters. Well worth a watch when its out

Slash/ED
27/05/2005, 1:02 PM
Don't Sky One show it at something like 3am?

Yeah but not the new 4th series, that'll be coming in July on BBC3 I think.

Dazzy
27/05/2005, 3:22 PM
that American Dad is a great show also. The horny goldfish is funny :D

jofyisgod
27/05/2005, 4:19 PM
American Dad is also great. Seth MacFarlane, the creator of both FG and AD, is a total genius. I'm just off to watch some now, reading this has got me in the mood :D