PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooo!!!!! For The Love Of God No!!!!

Ruairi
25/05/2005, 9:05 AM
A popular ringtone track is set to scoop the top spot in the UK singles chart, on course to beat Coldplay's comeback to number one on Sunday.
The Crazy Frog's Axel F is currently outselling the Brit-winning band's new single Speed of Sound, according to early retail reports.
HMV said the Crazy Frog was now almost certain to top the new chart.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4576119.stm

Seriously like, whats the world coming to? Who buys this? Why would you want to? I've just lost all faith in humanity. The world is going to hell, and theres the proof :mad: :mad:

Babysis
25/05/2005, 9:14 AM
They played that on GMTV this morning and its been stuck in my head ever since. its hideous. Nothing worse than sitting on a bus, tired going home from work, and some idiot starts playing it full blast on their phone. :mad:

Anyone who buys it should not be allowed a phone :D
Now its a single, will it never end :eek:

paul_oshea
25/05/2005, 9:37 AM
dont get me started on that stupid fooker.

if i found the person that created him, i would castrate him and leave him looking like the stupid frog himself with no willy. :mad: :mad:

Peadar
25/05/2005, 9:45 AM
like the stupid frog himself with no willy. :mad: :mad:

Hopefully, no willy means he can't procreate! ;)

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 9:57 AM
Surely some sort of law must prevent shĂ­te like this from getting to No.1? It's not even a fĂșcking song, not an instrument in sight. I'm off to buy Speed of Sound then. Come on people, let's mass buy Coldplay-this cannot happen :eek: ! Honestly can't believe this...

liam88
25/05/2005, 10:13 AM
not an instrument in sight. .
Ah to be honest in synthasised base rubbish like lot's of "music now"......i'll take the Saw Docters any day! We need some proper music back!
The frog does have a wee willy though-one of my mates pointed it out :D
Ya gotta roll with it guys-all together now......

a ding ding ding baaaaahhhh ding ding :D :rolleyes:

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 10:20 AM
The thing that really gets me about it are the fools who think they're having some sort of comedy epiphany by getting hold of it. The thing is, people are more likely to but the Coldplay album, rather than singles.

When was the last time someone here bought a single?(In a shop, not downloaded)

paul_oshea
25/05/2005, 10:23 AM
never bought one bar nirvanas boxset singles, though that was a boxset so i dont think it constitues it. does anyone really buy them anymore full stop?

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 10:25 AM
never bought one bar nirvanas boxset singles, though that was a boxset so i dont think it constitues it. does anyone really buy them anymore full stop?

Mostly confined to little girls i would've thought. 'Most people' ;) , if they like a single song, would probably download it and get the album if they thought it warranted it. I think this was the case for 'most people' with Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs last year, as they were emerging into the spotlight.

Neish
25/05/2005, 10:29 AM
Who cares the vast majority of the charts are a big pile of ****e anyhow. It was only a matter of time untill this happened. The crazy frog etc are for people who have little or no indivuality and just buy whatever the told to by charts tv radio etc.

Eire06
25/05/2005, 10:58 AM
Here you go he's dead :D

Pauro 76
25/05/2005, 11:07 AM
Second time this has happened to Coldplay. The last time they were set to top the charts was with In My Place only to be beaten to the post by.... Darius. The cheesemeister.... :mad: but God almighty, seriously if i see that ad again, god knows what ill do... :mad: :mad:

pete
25/05/2005, 11:16 AM
Can't turn on tv without all those sh!te ads for ringtones which are just mass marketed to kids. Anyone over the age of say 12 having that crap on their phone shouldn't be allowed own a mobile phone. If ist not a frog its a chicken...what animal will it be next month...