PDA

View Full Version : Inviting abuse: Yanks in Dublin this weekend

Kickeroo
24/05/2005, 12:51 PM
Hi everybody. It's been two years since we missed one another during my visit to Dublin.

A friend of mine will be in town this weekend, and is interested in seeing a football match. I cna't remember where-is-where or what-is-what to save my life, however, can someone tell me, of the friday fixtures, which matches are within taxi distance to Temple Bar?

And tell Johnny O'Hara on Sligo Rovers that Kickeroo says "wassssup"

Thanks

Peadar
24/05/2005, 1:13 PM
Bohemians -v- Shelbourne (Friday 19.45)
Dalymount Park

That's the game your mate should see.
Short taxi ride from town.

tiktok
24/05/2005, 3:21 PM
Bohemians -v- Shelbourne (Friday 19.45)
Dalymount Park

That's the game your mate should see.
Short taxi ride from town.

Agree completely.
The atmosphere should be good as certain ex-Bohs players return back to Dalymount for the first time. :D

sligoman
24/05/2005, 3:23 PM
And tell Johnny O'Hara on Sligo Rovers that Kickeroo says "wassssup"

Or if you can make your way to Monaghan on Thursday you can tell him yourself ;) :D

Kickeroo
24/05/2005, 4:37 PM
i would...if it was me coming over. However, that won't be anytime soon.

Johnny played for the Kicker's PDL team last year and left a great impression. We try to keep tabs on the lad:

Johnny O' Hara Thread (http://www.usldiscussions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000084)

Metrostars
24/05/2005, 6:35 PM
Hey Kickeroo, do the Kickers still have Richie Williams (ABMOD) still playing for you?

jjppc
24/05/2005, 6:45 PM
A friend of mine will be in town this weekend, and is interested in seeing a football match.

Thanks
His name wouldn't be Glazier would it ?

Kickeroo
25/05/2005, 11:06 AM
no...not Glazier.

Kickeroo
25/05/2005, 11:07 AM
Hey Kickeroo, do the Kickers still have Richie Williams (ABMOD) still playing for you?

Yep. He's still getting on all of the refs nerves, and serving up beauties to our forwarrds. In fact, he's theam captian.