PDA

View Full Version : Manager out of the Office

A face
24/05/2005, 12:33 AM
Does anyone thinking the fact that most of the Kilkenny squad are now having to commute from Dublin for every game and the squad not having a chance to train with each other throughout the week, it is a telling sign now that there is little or no team spirit in the squad.

City have taken four points so far this season from their four draws along with seven losses, which leaves them bottom of the table. Something drastic needs to happen soon for the cats so they can regain some form and claw their way back up the table.

Are there any City fans here that can shine some light on this for us ??

How do you think Pat Scully is doing for you this season, he hasn't exactly hit the ground running.

Poor Student
24/05/2005, 1:15 AM
I read an interview with him in the paper granted it was all of 5 lines and he seemed to be very pleased with the structure of the club and feels results will come good. If you look at their recent league form they've been bottom or near the bottom of Division 1 for a good few years running now. I was at a UCD v Kilkenny friendly at pre-season and I was standing beside him for most of the match not knowing he was Pat Scully and he showed great energy and fierce determination anyway. I reckon his heart is in it in making a go of the club.

roversforever
24/05/2005, 1:02 PM
pat scully is a ********.he had the cheek to go on eircom league weekly and say that ye deserved to beat us in the showgrounds even though we played ye off the pitch.All ye did was waste time.and then at the end a player was down injured so our goalkeeper put the ball out.but did pats boys give us the ball back?did they fcuk!cheating scum!!!

A face
24/05/2005, 10:03 PM
he showed great energy and fierce determination anyway. I reckon his heart is in it in making a go of the club.

I hope so ..... Ger Bickerstaffe before him did great work to though, himself and his assistant manager Wesley Deaveux (sp?) had a good system setup and seem to be getting a good push going out of the slump.

One thing for sure ... there needs to be more activity at that club off the pitch.

Poor Student
28/05/2005, 5:34 PM
Well fair play to Kilkenny. They beat Dundalk away. Finally a result on the board for Scully.