PDA

View Full Version : eL Weekly tonight 11:30

JC_GUFC
23/05/2005, 9:45 PM
Saw an ad for it on TV3 earlier! It showed one of the Derry goals.

Just been on their website though and they don't have a dedicated page to eL weekly!!! Shocker! :D

Réiteoir
23/05/2005, 9:56 PM
*National press not publicising League of Ireland shocker*

:eek:

eirebhoy
23/05/2005, 10:47 PM
Just been on their website though and they don't have a dedicated page to eL weekly!!! Shocker! :D
Here it is:
Link (http://eirebhoy.coconia.net/elw/elw.html)

Éanna
23/05/2005, 11:13 PM
Here it is:
:D :D Very good

JC_GUFC
23/05/2005, 11:14 PM
Brilliant! :D

A face
23/05/2005, 11:49 PM
Here it is:

Classic !! :p

dcfcsteve
24/05/2005, 12:08 AM
I know we'd all love it to be on at a more decent time, but why does the show start earlier than scheduled ?? I nearly missed the Derry goals this week. Same thing happened 2 weeks ago.

D'oh !

Éanna
24/05/2005, 12:27 AM
I know we'd all love it to be on at a more decent time, but why does the show start earlier than scheduled ?? I nearly missed the Derry goals this week. Same thing happened 2 weeks ago.

D'oh !
ah, so it wasn't just me :rolleyes:

Dee75
24/05/2005, 9:11 AM
It looks like if they don't have enough news to fill the news programme they just start Eircom Weekly early, I turned over last night just in time to see Pizza give away the peno. I was so glad I didn't miss Mark Farren's goal that was a cracker :)

wws
24/05/2005, 10:04 AM
the goal was ok by derry standards but not a patch on Doyles - disaapointing not to get all three points that we deserved as the balance of chances showed

Candystripe
25/05/2005, 12:00 AM
the goal was ok by derry standards but not a patch on Doyles - disaapointing not to get all three points that we deserved as the balance of chances showed

:D Feck away off ya chancer ye! We were all over yeez in the 2nd half!

A point for both teams was the fairest result.

Bring on Cork!

dancinpants
25/05/2005, 2:33 AM

Most obvious WUM of the week award goes to... :D

wws
25/05/2005, 10:06 AM
I dont know if yous get EL weekly up there but we clearly had the most chances and should a won handy. We destroyed you in the first half, fell asleep in for 15 mins in the second and should have sealed it in the end. 2 points lost IMO.

A face
25/05/2005, 1:17 PM
2 points lost IMO.

Ahh .... there you go .... IMO .... thats whats leaving you down !! :eek:

Hard luck on Derry !!

:p

wws
25/05/2005, 1:32 PM
IMO means In my opinion AFAIK

dcfcsteve
25/05/2005, 2:37 PM
the goal was ok by derry standards but not a patch on Doyles

Says a supporter of the Brazilian-esque goal-scoring machine that is St Patrick's Athletic (Current position : 9th in league, 11pts adrift of the top) to s supporter of the club that is currently 2nd in the league, 1pt adrift from the top.

Nice try.... :)

wws
25/05/2005, 3:05 PM
Says a supporter of the Brazilian-esque goal-scoring machine that is St Patrick's Athletic (Current position : 9th in league, 11pts adrift of the top) to s supporter of the club that is currently 2nd in the league, 1pt adrift from the top.

Nice try.... :)

your spot on in league positions - and the pats goalscoring machine has scored 12 in the league....same as Derry...our problem is at the back not up front - just like Brazil..... In fact we've scored in every game we've played bar Bohs(0-0). Watching the league table now is akin to watching the 400 m hurdles (or whatever race it is in athletics) before the first bend - you've no idea of the true position til the race evens out. Think Derry are deffo in a false position as we cut throught them with ease in the first half - come the end of teh season doubt they'll be in their current position at all at all...

dancinpants
25/05/2005, 4:56 PM
.. and the pats goalscoring machine has scored 12 in the league....same as Derry...our problem is at the back not up front - just like Brazil..... In fact we've scored in every game we've played bar Bohs(0-0). Watching the league table now is akin to watching the 400 m hurdles (or whatever race it is in athletics) before the first bend - you've no idea of the true position til the race evens out. Think Derry are deffo in a false position as we cut throught them with ease in the first half - come the end of teh season doubt they'll be in their current position at all at all...

It is kinda early in the season, but at the same time almost a third of its gone.. ;) . MOST relegation candidates tend to have a problem in that they concede more than they score - this might become more apparent to you after another 13 games or so ;) (Look over yer shoulder - ye might see UCD and Finn Harps)

In the mean time - lets all laugh at Pats

A face
26/05/2005, 12:53 AM
IMO means In my opinion AFAIK

Ahh .... i know .... ???

I meant you saying IMO (your opinion) left you down .... as in your opinion doesn't have much/any value ... Derry were all over ye and you were trying to wangle out of that, Pats are sh!te again this year in fairness. :p

wws
26/05/2005, 9:18 AM
Ahh .... i know .... ???

I meant you saying IMO (your opinion) left you down .... as in your opinion doesn't have much/any value ... Derry were all over ye and you were trying to wangle out of that, Pats are sh!te again this year in fairness. :p

yeah all over us :rolleyes: so that your opinion of the game from down in Cork.....that counts for a lot