thecorner
23/05/2005, 2:46 PM
im gutted...dream team will never be the same again

karl fletcher R.I.P. 2005

Eire06
23/05/2005, 2:47 PM
im gutted...dream team will never be the same again

karl fletcher R.I.P. 2005
Oh no have last nights recorded... Did you just ruin it for me!!!

He was turning evil anyway.. selling out turing his back on the club

thecorner
23/05/2005, 2:51 PM
Oh no have last nights recorded... Did you just ruin it for me!!!

He was turning evil anyway.. selling out turing his back on the club

sorry eire06.

the legend is gone

Hibs4Ever
23/05/2005, 2:54 PM
sorry eire06.

the legend is gone

GUTTED

adamcarr
23/05/2005, 3:12 PM
Mr Harchester is dead! :( :(

Im Gutted!

ciaran76
23/05/2005, 3:46 PM
Hope the tv show dies too cos its crap :(

Aberdonian Stu
23/05/2005, 3:48 PM
He was the only one left from the first series, terrible news he was quite the cult character.

ciaran76
23/05/2005, 3:52 PM
He was the only one left from the first series, terrible news he was quite the cult character.

Shouldn't that L be replaced by an n in Cult ???? :p

aido_b
23/05/2005, 4:01 PM
Really sad news, I suppose Harchester United could reform in heaven seen as thats where most of the team has gone over the last few seasons,

Jamie Parker
Dean Hocknell
Sean Hocknell
Leon
Tank
John Black

I know theres loads more, just cant think of em!

GavinZac
23/05/2005, 4:27 PM
this show is still on?

tiktok
23/05/2005, 4:28 PM
this show is still on?

I was just going to post that.
I thought the corner was talking about Chevy Chase earlier :o

anto1208
23/05/2005, 4:31 PM
Really sad news, I suppose Harchester United could reform in heaven seen as thats where most of the team has gone over the last few seasons,

Jamie Parker
Dean Hocknell
Sean Hocknell
Leon
Tank
John Black

I know theres loads more, just cant think of em!

did nt a bus crash in the first series that killed most of the team , then a plane crash a few murders etc .....

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 4:59 PM
Can't believe that fletch is dead.... What a hero he is! Just won't be the same again and that Barker cu-nt better go down for it, but it looks like it will be Naysmith after driving away in Barkers car! And he's been missing all night aswell remember. All to be seen next week!! C'mon Harchester.

jofyisgod
24/05/2005, 5:58 PM
Never realised that all ye guys were into Dream Team. It's a grave loss for HUFC, and for the show. It has gone downhill this year, although improved of late (last week was great). I think, not sure, but i read somewhere that next season will be the last. Don't hold me to that, but it wouldn't shock me tbh. All I want now are the DVDs. On ww.harchester.net i think it is, there's an e-mail addy for Sky, where you can petition them to release it on DVD. Do it if you're interested.

RIP Fletch-did anyone else find that shot of him in that bag very eerie?

liam88
24/05/2005, 9:45 PM
RIP Fletch-did anyone else find that shot of him in that bag very eerie?

yeah-his face pressed up against the plastic-crikey!! Don is evil! Didn't liek Fletch much neither ;)
Looking foward to next week-I'm a big Jaw's Fan-anyone remember Stew-pot :D :D

Jaws great lines;

"250 sign on and 15k a week...."
"I can't afford it"
"Bye then"

"Nah I've ruled him out"-...context like ;)

Lee: "Being a manager isn't about sitting in a dark room trying to predict the future"

And again: "You#'ve got to let the teabag go!!"

Vid's available on the website........with the jersey's.....altogether now;
"There's two great clubs in Manchester there's no such place as Harchester..."

Eire06
25/05/2005, 8:27 AM
Just watched it last nigt!!
Can't believe Fletch is dead, Don will get found out by Jodie!! I can see it happening already.. It'll be the big season Finish up!! But in the mean time the team will think he ran off on them and they loose their 400K...

Jaws is going to kill Naysmith...
Wonder if they win?? :rolleyes:
Can't spend another season in the First Division....

Macy
25/05/2005, 9:14 AM
I thought the corner was talking about Chevy Chase earlier :o
Gotta say, I thought the same...

Must be a generation thing :D

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 10:08 AM
"Nah I've ruled him out"-...context like ;)

I remember that. I think someone said 'Jesus Christ', then he came back with the above. Class :D He is a great actor actually,Philip Brody i think his name is. Caskey's daughter- :eek: ;) Lucky boy Ryan...

liam88
25/05/2005, 10:15 AM
I Caskey's daughter- :eek: ;) Lucky boy Ryan...

Ooooooooooohhh Savana.....ya make me happy........Savana.....yeah!!! :D

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 10:17 AM
Ooooooooooohhh Savana.....ya make me happy........Savana.....yeah!!! :D

So that's her name :p

We should really be revising Liam, not discussing the attraction we have to 16 year old TV characters ;)

liam88
25/05/2005, 10:20 AM
Reporter: Viv what's the situation with Frank Stone-is it true he's gay?
Jaws: Yeah he's gay....and I'm gay-we're all gay on this team gentlemen
Reporter: What?!?
JAws: Yeah-we're all at it....can't get enough....we're the only gays in the championship-now if it's alright with you I've got bigger things to deal with.....like Henry

Jaws to Frank: Look-to be honest with you-you could have a Donkey called Shelly who you romance in your spare time for all I care.."

:D :D

Eire06
25/05/2005, 10:24 AM
Jaws is a total Ledg..

He's just so good at being a total nut job!! :D

Best one in it... besides the lovely Naysmith :p :p
Fit as a tic I tell ya :D

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 10:28 AM
Some names from the recent past to discuss:

-Abi Fletcher :cool:
-Nikki Peggs
-Stevie Shaw (any City fans-does Greg not remind ye of him?)
-Patrick Doyle :D

Fletch's court case that time with Prash Dattani-classic.

Anyone else think we might get a Lynda Block appearance re:Fletch's death? Whatever happened to the baby, Louis? Is he in jail with her?

Pauro 76
25/05/2005, 11:20 AM
only recently caught the last episode, why is Naysmith in trouble? Why is the goalkeeper now the manager?

Eire06
25/05/2005, 11:24 AM
only recently caught the last episode, why is Naysmith in trouble? Why is the goalkeeper now the manager?
Naysmith was sleeping with Jaws wife and now Barker told Jaws..

Barker was an ass and got pushed out of the club so.. Shane from Boyzone made Jaws manager cause he likes to gamble.. Shane taht is not Jaws... And Jaws knows everything about the club and players and of course is a bit mental

One Brian Kerr
25/05/2005, 11:59 AM
I watch this program now and again but could someone tell me how Harchester were in the Champions league but at the same time in the Championship ? :confused:

liam88
25/05/2005, 12:49 PM
I watch this program now and again but could someone tell me how Harchester were in the Champions league but at the same time in the Championship ? :confused:
Relegated for match fixing-but finished 4th so still aloud to compete in CL :D

thecorner
25/05/2005, 2:20 PM
fav lines:

barker-"fletch, there is no I in team"
fletch"yeah,but there is in genius"

classic fletch

Lionel Ritchie
25/05/2005, 2:24 PM
Sorry to the admin as it's gonna look like I'm trawling for a scrap as I've just pointed this out on another dream team thread -but seriously -shouldn't this be in Off Topic where any other tv show is discussed?

thecorner
25/05/2005, 2:26 PM
Sorry to the admin as it's gonna look like I'm trawling for a scrap as I've just pointed this out on another dream team thread -but seriously -shouldn't this be in Off Topic where any other tv show is discussed?

why is it bothering you so much?????????

if you dont like the thread, dont join in :rolleyes: ;)

Lionel Ritchie
25/05/2005, 2:34 PM
last post from me on a subject that should be merged with the other dream team one and moved to off topic.

I dislike dream team. I dislike the sky sports tabloid newspaper-esque presentation and packaging of football.
I dislike the fact that thousands of people turn up to watch them play against boybands and reality tv show contestants.

I don't think it's worthy of being discussed in world football. just my opinion. :)

pete
25/05/2005, 3:30 PM
MODERATOR Off Topic this goes too.

Green Tribe
25/05/2005, 8:25 PM
Gotta say, I thought the same...

Must be a generation thing :D

Me too.. :o Fletch Lives was class, i loved chevy chase, what happened to him anyway, i always thought he was a bit cute... :o :D

jofyisgod
25/05/2005, 8:36 PM
Me too.. :o Fletch Lives was class, i loved chevy chase, what happened to him anyway

This seemingly:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000331

Was in Orange County, a film with Jack Black a few years ago for we young'uns...

Green Tribe
25/05/2005, 8:53 PM
This seemingly:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000331

Was in Orange County, a film with Jack Black a few years ago for we young'uns...

cheers....'spies like us' was a cracking film :D

Pauro 76
28/05/2005, 11:49 AM
Naysmith was sleeping with Jaws wife and now Barker told Jaws..

Barker was an ass and got pushed out of the club so.. Shane from Boyzone made Jaws manager cause he likes to gamble.. Shane taht is not Jaws... And Jaws knows everything about the club and players and of course is a bit mental

ahh it all fits in. And where did Fletch suddenly come into all this, wasnt he playing in Dubai or something, addicted to the show last season, and completely missed most of this series! and why is the Scouse owner still hangin around if Shane Lynch is the chairman?

liam88
28/05/2005, 12:20 PM
why is the Scouse owner still hangin around if Shane Lynch is the chairman?
Other way round-Shane (Eli) is the owner-Deano (the scouser who looks a wee bit like Peader)was chairman until he got sacked-Eli offered him his job back but after all the narsty things he had to do under Eli this time he decided not to accept and to order Chinese instead :D
Still has the best line ever...."You silly stupid man!!"

Green Tribe
28/05/2005, 3:31 PM
-Deano (the scouser who looks a wee bit like Peader)was chairman until he got sacked-
"

I think Peadar is going to break your neck Liam...ha ha! ;) :D

Eire06
28/05/2005, 7:29 PM
ahh it all fits in. And where did Fletch suddenly come into all this, wasnt he playing in Dubai or something, addicted to the show last season, and completely missed most of this series! and why is the Scouse owner still hangin around if Shane Lynch is the chairman?

Dean Boyle went and got Fletch who was playing for a crap team in Portugal (could have been Spain but think it was Portugal) because Dean had messed up a few top singings he was in talks with(It wasn't his fault Don Barker was setting him up)so he had to give the fans something and bringing back Mr.Harchester was his only hope.. Fletch was overweight and drinking loads when he found him so he went and got in shape to play..
And now he is dead and wrapped in plastic sheeting in the boot of Don Barkers car. :( :( tune in sunday at 8pm to see what happens next!! I sould be workin for Sky ;)

liam88
28/05/2005, 9:15 PM
I think Peadar is going to break your neck Liam...ha ha! ;) :D
What with him and a certain other wanting to kick my ass me regarding his dental practice i'm done for :D

Green Tribe
29/05/2005, 3:00 AM
What with him and a certain other wanting to kick my ass me regarding his dental practice i'm done for :D

ha ha! yeah! 01:30 :rolleyes: :D have to go to bed!

snore!!!!!! :D

jofyisgod
29/05/2005, 6:51 PM
Dream Team Finale tonight on Sky One at 8:00!!

The cataclysmic finale sees obsessive-compulsive Jaws leading the Dragons to the Championship play-off final. A Harchester legend lies dead in the boot of a car. On the pitch, the team’s future is decided by one crucial goal. But it’s after the match that the team’s fate is sealed forever. *Season Finale*

Looks class! Also:

A 9th season of Dream Team has been commissioned and will return in October, to include for the very first time a 90 minute special episode, also coming up in October the one hour documentary 'Dream Team: Stranger Than Fiction'.

See www.harchester.net for more. Can't wait at this stage!

liam88
30/05/2005, 7:02 AM
Hammond, Presley, Deano speak to me!!!!
They're all dead!!!
ARGH! :eek:

Don ya evil mudering *******!!!!!

Eire06
30/05/2005, 7:07 AM
Just when they got promoted they all die!!! :eek:

That was the worst ending ever!! Have to wait till Oct to see who is dead.. Well Fletch and Barker are for sure!! but beond that its up to the writers who they want to bring back for next year.. Maybe LD will magically regain his sight and come back :D
They don't have much luck with busses do they? :rolleyes:

Don ya evil mudering *******!!!!!
There would have to be a load of petrol in the boot of the car wouldn't there :rolleyes:

galwaygirl
30/05/2005, 8:46 AM
.. besides the lovely Naysmith, Fit as a tic I tell ya :D

..Have to wait till Oct to see who is dead.. Well Fletch and Barker are for sure!! but beond that its up to the writers who they want to bring back for next year..

At least we know Ryan Naysmith is alive, Eire06 :D ;) :D

Eire06
30/05/2005, 8:51 AM
At least we know Ryan Naysmith is alive, Eire06
Oh ya class :D
Forgot about him, he's at the garda station isn't he?? :D

Hope Jaws and Presley make it out too and Deano.. Not too bothered about the rest..
Oh maybe Carl Caskey too.. :rolleyes:

liam88
30/05/2005, 9:17 AM
Oh ya class :D
Forgot about him, he's at the garda station isn't he?? :D

Hope Jaws and Presley make it out too and Deano.. Not too bothered about the rest..
Oh maybe Carl Caskey too.. :rolleyes:

Jaws is alive he never got on the coach :D
Sevvvvvvvvannna is alive :D
Deano and LEe are both dead! As is frank and.......Hammond-no more purple hair!!!

Eire06
30/05/2005, 9:33 AM
Deano and LEe are both dead! As is frank and.......Hammond-no more purple hair!!!
Are you sure Jaws wasn't on the coach??
Ya come to think of it he wasn't with them when they were celebrating after the game!! Great :D

You never know lee and Deano could be in a critical condition in hospital and just bearly survive to make it for the start of next season! :rolleyes:

galwaygirl
30/05/2005, 9:38 AM

Are you sure Deano get on the coach though?

jofyisgod
30/05/2005, 9:39 AM
There would have to be a load of petrol in the boot of the car wouldn't there :rolleyes:

Ah, of course, i was wondering how a car could cause that much of an explosion :o :)

Good old fashioned DT 'Kill everyone' approach though. I loved the camera work when it spun round to Jodie, Don's daughter, before he did it.