PDA

View Full Version : Staying in Ballybofey

harpskid
23/05/2005, 1:28 PM
Alright folks!

Is there many of ye planning to venture up to the NorthWest on Saturday night? Just to let you know that if any of you are planning to stay the night or looking for any information on Ballybofey just check out http://www.finnharps-supportersclub.com and follow the 'info' section. Site hasn't been updated in a while as I've been bogged down with college work, but the accomodation ifo as well as the stuff about the pubs etc is all up to date.

Hope to see a few of ye in Finn Park on Saturday!

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 1:34 PM
There will be at least a Bus loud of us going up there... Same as usual!! And the supporters club won't being staying overnight, i think there is one planned for Cork in 3 weeks time. Thanks though for the advice. We stayed in Letterkenny last year while up there.

harpskid
23/05/2005, 1:39 PM
Good stuff Tarzan - if you're about in time for a pint, go to Junction15 before the match

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 2:19 PM
Juntion 15, is that the one that is very close to the ground??? Ah the Harps fans will welcome us i hope and don't worry, we'll be on time!!!!!! Make yourself known, ye. I'llbe wearin a jersey with SEAGULLS 4 EVER on it, and i'll be the drummer, a bad one @ that!!!

harpskid
23/05/2005, 2:48 PM
Of course ye'll be welcome, as are all away fans in these parts. I'll be the drummer on our side too, but i'm a good one - come a bit early and I'll give you a few pointers ;)

If I don't see ye in the pub, I'll be selling programmes outside the Navenny Street entrance

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 4:46 PM
Sound Harpskid, see you there... Can't wait to beat ya's!!!! ;) ;)