PDA

View Full Version : "This is not a Celtic Thread"

liam88
23/05/2005, 1:20 PM
....obviously an argument as old as the hills so i'm going to lay-off it (after this post ;) ) but it seems that some threads are being locked because of a very loose link with Celtic?
Ref. the trouble in Belfast thread- was a simple question asking whether the trouble last night was worse than the same situation 2 years ago....developed into the start of what could have been an interestin discussion about Irish/Middle East links-a topic currently being dicussed in the 'Ireland' forum i think.....obviously it had a very loose Celtic/Rangers link but did it have to be locked?

Éanna
23/05/2005, 1:22 PM
You don't do sarcasm very well Liam, do you? :rolleyes:

Hibs4Ever
23/05/2005, 1:23 PM
Why does Eanna keep locking SPL threads :mad: Just because he hates the SPL, it's a joke. With some of the sh*t he posted on this website himself with his clear hatred of the Irish football team, I think his judgement is very biased on this website

liam88
23/05/2005, 1:23 PM
You don't do sarcasm very well Liam, do you? :rolleyes:
Where?
Sod it i'm off to revise ;)
Sorry if I p*ssed ya off Eanna

tiktok
23/05/2005, 1:24 PM
I have to admit that I'm surprised the SPL run-in thread was closed after my post too.

Warnings to the main offenders had been given and if anything the thread was settling back down.
Pete, Plastic Paddy and myself were the last posters on it and the chances of the three of us lauching an on-line war is pretty slim. :)

dahamsta
23/05/2005, 1:31 PM
Liam88, if you stir this pot once more, you'll be banned from Foot.ie for a month. I don't want another thread set up to discuss my decision, I don't want a PM asking for an explanation, I don't want an email praying for my soul, I want you to drop it immediately and either find something else to discuss, or somewhere else to post.

adam