PDA

View Full Version : Harps away

BrAyCMilan
23/05/2005, 12:40 PM
Badly need a positve result from this fixture after the Bohs nightmare.
Several changes are needed. Ryaner and Collie James were both very poor against bohs and could do with being replaced by McGuinness and Dunne.

KK77
23/05/2005, 1:19 PM
and the son in law could do with being dropped as well we were awful on friday really awful i think we are finding our level to be honest. Zayed as well how lazy is he maybe he should pull down his socks from his knees and watch Tarzan show him how to run and close defenders down

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 1:43 PM
Here's who i would play up in Ballyboffey. 4-1-3-2

1- Chris O Connor

2- Graham O Hanlon 4- Jody Lynch (If Available ) 5-Weso Charles 3- Ciaran Ryan

8- Pip Keogh

6- Daz Tresson 7- Stepehn Fox 11- Robbie McGuiness

9- Tarzan :D 10- Eamonn Zayed

Why not give Tarz a chance, he's the only guy who hasn't got a Real chance this year

Roo69
24/05/2005, 9:00 AM
Badly need a positve result from this fixture after the Bohs nightmare.
Several changes are needed. Ryaner and Collie James were both very poor against bohs and could do with being replaced by McGuinness and Dunne.

I actually thought that was one of Collies best games in a Bray jersey ! he was all over the pitch, good tackling, good in the air for such a small lad and his passing was pretty good as well.

He even managed to smash Jimmy Aggrey at one stage :D

Bray Head
24/05/2005, 11:10 AM
Tarzan should be given a chance to start on Saturday. He has a good scoring record against Harps in Ballybofey. Drop Foxy back to midfield. I though James did OK against Bohs, one of his better games. McGuinness must also start. Our midfield was poor against Bohs and Derry. If we lose on Saturday we're in a relegation battle. Any other result should see us OK even at these early days.

superfrank
24/05/2005, 2:50 PM
What's the deal with Jody Lynch? Is he banned or not?

Roo69
24/05/2005, 3:04 PM
I'm almost positive Jody is out.

Team should be.........

GK: Skippy

RB: Daz
CB: Weso
CB: Chopper
LB: Giffy

DM: Pip

RCM: James
CM: Foxy
LCM: McGuinness

FOR: Zayed
FOR: Gorgan / Tarzan

Thats is all are fit or available. The left side is a bit of a problem area for us, we have a very promising young left full in William Murphy with the 21's. Hopefully he fills his promise

BrayZil
25/05/2005, 10:14 AM
Jody's appeal is today. Lets hope its good news! I think team should be:

Skippy

O Hanlon, Wes, Jody (hopefully) Giffy

Daz, Fox, Mc Guinness, Pip

Tarzan, Zayed

fan_1
31/05/2005, 8:19 PM
Gk chris

O'Reilly Jody wes pip
McGuinness James daz Dunne