PDA

View Full Version : Rumours

gufct
23/05/2005, 11:11 AM
Jonny Mernagh & Seamie Crowe are on their way to united according to the rumour Mill.When they will be eligble to play I dont know.

Terry
23/05/2005, 11:30 AM
Jonny Mernagh & Seamie Crowe are on their way to united according to the rumour Mill.When they will be eligble to play I dont know.

Man I love a thread with that headline !!! :D If this rumour is true they will be available as soon as the junior season is completed (as they will be free agents, not contracted to anybody). I hope its true as we could do with some attacking power, compared to having none at the moment. :o

I heard Rojas is been looked at also??

galwaygirl
23/05/2005, 11:48 AM
From 1st June 2005 players from Junior Leagues can sign for an eircom League club but only on an amateur form. From 1st July players can then sign a professional form with eircom League clubs

http://www.pfai.ie/index.php?mod=one&id=14085&PHPSESSID=fe23543983e50ef2b50adc73ffa58f49

Patrick Dunne
23/05/2005, 1:12 PM
.. it'll be cash in hand until the 1st July so. Back to the old days.

Eire06
23/05/2005, 1:17 PM
Good stuff theyre both on good form at the moment as well..

There was an article on Seamie in the Galway Independent a few weeks ago, about going to England playing for Wolves ect and gettin injured and having to come back home.. He's running his own Personal training company now...

Terry
23/05/2005, 1:26 PM
don't be surprised if there is a few of our current squad members that will want a transfer out of there as well :cool: :eek:

Ranger
23/05/2005, 1:37 PM
don't be surprised if there is a few of our current squad members that will want a transfer out of there as well :cool: :eek:

Does anyone have an up to date list of all players registered with GUFC (including U-21's)??

galwaygirl
23/05/2005, 1:40 PM
Does anyone have an up to date list of all players registered with GUFC (including U-21's)??

You'll get them on the Official Site....

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/1st_team.html
http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/u21_team.html

Patrick Dunne
23/05/2005, 1:48 PM
don't expect a queue forming for some of our stars. Lets put things in perspective - for the first time in our clubs history, next Friday nights game is a

BOTTOM OF THE FIRST DIVISION CLASH

gufct
23/05/2005, 2:21 PM
Its time these players faced a bit of a reality check .Since the playoff defeat against Drogheda the performances have been abysmal and you can blame managers as much as u like but we still have a large proportion of Players underperforming and worse not seeming to give a toss about it.

galwaygirl
23/05/2005, 2:23 PM

Jesus, i go away for two weeks and this is what i return to. :eek:

Terry
23/05/2005, 2:29 PM
don't expect a queue forming for some of our stars. Lets put things in perspective - for the first time in our clubs history, next Friday nights game is a

Thats why I said "SQUAD". There are players not getting a game and aren't getting a chance to prove themselves even in friendlies :mad: , but still getting paid by the club. It's not the money that they care about, they want to be playing football ,and if it means going somewhere else to do that they will have to, even if they hate leaving the club they have played with for so long. :(

Patrick Dunne
23/05/2005, 2:46 PM
well done for standing up for Michael Lindsay. :D

gufct
23/05/2005, 3:22 PM
exactly painting the right story "PA" :rolleyes: