PDA

View Full Version : Celtic thread- can this be made into a poll please?

Stevo Da Gull
22/05/2005, 9:12 PM
I'm not sure if this has been done before but with all the pro and anti Celtic FC debates that go on on hear I'd just like to see the overall opinion of Celtic FC on foot.ie, purely outta interest.

We could have a poll with 3 possible options.

:

Are you ........

-Pro-Celtic FC

-Anti-Celtic FC

-Could'nt give a hoot
:ball:

Poor Student
22/05/2005, 9:18 PM
Ah come on Stevo don't flog a dead horse. There's a multitude of threads on the matter with people making their opinions clear.

Stevo Da Gull
22/05/2005, 9:25 PM
Ah come on Stevo don't flog a dead horse. There's a multitude of threads on the matter with people making their opinions clear.

Yeah I know, I just want a poll so we can see the numbers. But I hear what yar sayin and if thats the general opinion then its probably best left alone.

Maybe I should find somethin better to do with my time ;) , like that project I have to have in for Tuesday :eek: :eek: .

Poor Student
22/05/2005, 9:29 PM
Yeah I know, I just want a poll so we can see the numbers. But I hear what yar sayin and if thats the general opinion then its probably best left alone.

Maybe I should find somethin better to do with my time ;) , like that project I have to have in for Tuesday :eek: :eek: .

A bit like I should be studying for that exam I have tomorrow. ;)

Seriously this will just open up another can of worms. If you want to get a gauge have a look at the topics.

Poor Student
22/05/2005, 10:08 PM
Anyone @ this stage who's 'anti' is just ano. Bigoted 'free-state','pseudo-PC' miserable paranoid H*n Brit.C*nt. :mad: FFS.

A great institution just F*cked-up big-time......eg. a la the Munichs yesterday & Shams/Liverpool for the last 20 yrs...... :rolleyes: leave us to wallow in our own self pity. :o :o FATHYK

I know you're in a bad mood but you might want to edit that before a mod sees it. :o

Dodge
22/05/2005, 10:25 PM
I for one would always support any Irish clubs.
Did you support Pats against Celtic in 1998?

Dodge
22/05/2005, 10:34 PM
No
So who's the "Bigoted 'free-state','pseudo-PC' miserable paranoid H*n Brit.C*nt."

Me, the real Irish football fan, or you?

Poor Student
22/05/2005, 10:34 PM
Aye.....but I'm Not talking about specific Individuals/posters.......

Btw,eg.albeit in a patronising way,All the Tims I knew @ the time,supported UCD v.Everton back in c.''85?
Wouldnt expect most people to back a monolith like The Celtic FC....... :rolleyes: EL 'bigots' aside,I for one would always support any Irish clubs.

Is that directed at me? :confused:

Poor Student
22/05/2005, 10:40 PM
Er,not 'specific'....... ;)

Huh? :confused: You do know I support Celtic right?

Éanna
22/05/2005, 11:00 PM
We could have a poll with 3 possible options.

No chance, whatsoever. What's more I'm locking this thread, because it has started to turn into another load of political/sectarian tripe (thanks fenabhoy!) like it always does. If you want to discuss Celtic, I'm sure there are plenty of message boards out there.
Éanna
p.s. See this (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=260599#post260599) post for the reasons Celtic/Rangers threads and all that crap is not being allowed.