PDA

View Full Version : Any Dubs go to Sligo?

Derek
22/05/2005, 8:28 PM
Did anybody travel?

I could not make it, I'm sick that I could not go.

sligoman
22/05/2005, 8:30 PM
I seen one man, that was all I seen!

Derek
22/05/2005, 8:40 PM
That is a real pain in the arse. We will need to put in a bit more effort if only to stop the embarrassment. It must be crap for the players to have no support at the away games.

And before any smart arse says it I know it's not much better at home.

sligoman
22/05/2005, 9:39 PM
That is a real pain in the arse. We will need to put in a bit more effort if only to stop the embarrassment. It must be crap for the players to have no support at the away games.

And before any smart arse says it I know it's not much better at home.

That is all I seen, their may have been more but all I seen was one man with a City scarf, and when ye CHEATED I mean scored :D I did'nt hear anyone cheer.

blueviking1980
23/05/2005, 12:18 AM
Wasn't able to attend the game either. Stomach sickinin alrite wen ur not there for ur team playin. Our guys even fought back from a goal down at the Rovers game. Time we gave em somethin back by makin up the numbers. Not havin a fan bus to away matches is *****y at the mo but that'll be short lived Im sure... :confused:

Redzer
23/05/2005, 12:25 PM
I seen one man, that was all I seen!
That man was Seery,honestly he was the only "supporter" that that was there. It was funny when DC scored, he jumped up with his hands in the air, then realised he was the only one in the middle of 2,000 Rovers fans. He sat down very sheepishly. :D

Maynard
23/05/2005, 2:19 PM
Nah wasn't able to make it, what with thesis, finals and then getting engaged it's been a pretty hectic few weeks. I did get a call (the day before the game :rolleyes: ) from a Sligo hotel/apartment business asking offering a very good deal that for the next game at the Showgrounds (October 1st) we should be able to plan a decent group around. Only E20/E25 a head, the etxra fiver for brekkie. Got a bunch of flyers in the post from em today...

roversforever
23/05/2005, 6:22 PM
lads ye should have been beaten and im not just saying that.the officials were absolutely awful!they robbed us.they sent off our manager,gave ye a penalty that never was,denied us a clear penalty,gave offsides against us that were onside and generally gave ye everything.im not making excuses,they were terrible.ye should never have left with a point!!

Derek
23/05/2005, 11:17 PM
lads ye should have been beaten and im not just saying that.the officials were absolutely awful!they robbed us.they sent off our manager,gave ye a penalty that never was,denied us a clear penalty,gave offsides against us that were onside and generally gave ye everything.im not making excuses,they were terrible.ye should never have left with a point!!
That's football for you!

Mitch Buchanon
26/05/2005, 1:17 PM
Definitely the worst officiating I've seen in a long time.