View Full Version : fridays latest

Pages : [1] 2

De Town
20/05/2005, 7:20 PM
Pats 1-0 up away to Derry. Fahey pen.

Bray 1-0 up against Bohs. Zayed.

dancinpants
20/05/2005, 7:28 PM
Not much for ye to do in this half DE TOWN.

SPXcyan
20/05/2005, 7:35 PM
Cmon Tha Blueeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MariborKev
20/05/2005, 8:10 PM
Bray 1 Bohs 1

Drogs 1 Harps 0

MariborKev
20/05/2005, 8:13 PM
Derry 1 Pats 1

dancinpants
20/05/2005, 8:16 PM
City 2 - 1 Pats :D

SPXcyan
20/05/2005, 8:18 PM
hmmmm top the table for ye now...grrrr :mad:

Slash/ED
20/05/2005, 8:37 PM
Maybe not :D Robbie Doyle comes back to haunt Kenny...again...

dancinpants
20/05/2005, 8:37 PM
Pats equalise.

dancinpants
20/05/2005, 8:40 PM
Bohs 2-1 Bray

Buller
20/05/2005, 9:03 PM
EIRCOM LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION FINAL SCORES
Bray Wanderers 1-2 Bohemians RES
Zayad 11 Oman 54
Harkin 90

Derry City 2-2 St Pat's Ath RES
Murphy 61 Fahey pen 26
Farren 65 Doyle 86

Drogheda Utd 1-0 Finn Harps RES
Sandvliet 56

Shamrock Rovers 0-0 Waterford RES

LUCOZADE SPORT MUNSTER SENIOR CUP FINAL
Cork City 2-0 Avondale Utd RES
K Murray 62 O'Sullivan s/o 89
O'Flynn 84

Stevo Da Gull
20/05/2005, 9:41 PM
Wow, I actually feel physically sick :(

Supersaint3
20/05/2005, 9:47 PM
I will take that ****ing point! :D

dancinpants
20/05/2005, 9:55 PM
I will take that ****ing point! :D

Ya ballax :mad:

A face
20/05/2005, 10:34 PM
Ya ballax :mad:

Thats a great result !! :p

Roo69
20/05/2005, 11:27 PM
EIRCOM LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION FINAL SCORES
Bray Wanderers 1-2 Bohemians RES
Zayad 11 Oman 54
Harkin 90

Derry City 2-2 St Pat's Ath RES
Murphy 61 Fahey pen 26
Farren 65 Doyle 86

Drogheda Utd 1-0 Finn Harps RES
Sandvliet 56

Shamrock Rovers 0-0 Waterford RES

LUCOZADE SPORT MUNSTER SENIOR CUP FINAL
Cork City 2-0 Avondale Utd RES
K Murray 62 O'Sullivan s/o 89
O'Flynn 84

93rd minute to be percise. fcuking raging ! Bohs fans can never ever slag off other fans (namly Rovers !) for there behavour on Friday night. Absolute filth ! :mad:

aido_b
21/05/2005, 12:39 AM
couldn't make it to Bray for the game coz of work commitments, were the fans really that bad????

De Town
21/05/2005, 11:38 AM
Sorry lads, my computer crashed last night and couldnt keep ye updated! Apoligies!

EnDai
21/05/2005, 12:03 PM
93rd minute to be percise. fcuking raging ! Bohs fans can never ever slag off other fans (namly Rovers !) for there behavour on Friday night. Absolute filth ! :mad:

What they get up to?

Unlucky with the result, but keep solice in the fact you'll finish higher than them this year! :D

Anto McC
21/05/2005, 12:08 PM

What was it that they done Roo.

Speranza
21/05/2005, 12:13 PM
Apparently there was a pitch invasion when Bohs equalised and it got a bit over the top. :(

BohsFans
21/05/2005, 3:53 PM
absolute bedlem when bohs scored.

We don't expect to score/win many this season so got a little excited at the injury time winner and especially with it being against Bray
Id say about 50 on the pitch first goal, closer to 150 at the second goal, great scenes with players and fans united!

The passion is back, Bohs are back.

Bring on the tax dodgers

pete
21/05/2005, 4:59 PM
Is that a €500 fine for Bray & Bohs so?

:confused:

BohsFans
21/05/2005, 9:59 PM
Since when do the visitors foot the bill??

Bray had plenty of stewards down our end, and they let us run on so they weren't bothered controlling the crowd, so its their fault and their fine.

3 pts and a fine for them, nice 1 devo :)

KR's Post
22/05/2005, 10:31 AM

Bray had plenty of stewards down our end, and they let us run on so they weren't bothered controlling the crowd, so its their fault and their fine.

3 pts and a fine for them, nice 1 devo :)

Bohs were absolute Scum the other night!!!!! Couldn't believe it and then WAN-KER O Regan only adds on 3 mins! Bolox that is.... 3 points me arse... If anything it's those Bohs c-unts who should be punished. Referee was again a disgrace, just like he was against us the last time he reffed one of our games against Bohs in Dalymount... ****ing P-rick. :mad:

BohsFans
22/05/2005, 2:39 PM
Bohs were absolute Scum the other night!!!!! Couldn't believe it and then WAN-KER O Regan only adds on 3 mins! Bolox that is.... 3 points me arse... If anything it's those Bohs c-unts who should be punished. Referee was again a disgrace, just like he was against us the last time he reffed one of our games against Bohs in Dalymount... ****ing P-rick. :mad:

How are we absolute scum??
Did anyone get hurt? NO
Did the 15 or stewards down our end try and stop us? NO

I'm glad it was against Bray as well because your a bunch of moany ****s!
Still bitter about J Byrne being suspended against us and losing the FAI Cup semi :D

A face
22/05/2005, 2:49 PM

Since the rule came into play ... there was a big debate at the time about it.

BohDiddley
22/05/2005, 3:22 PM
couldn't make it to Bray for the game coz of work commitments, were the fans really that bad????
A bit of over-exuberance by some dimwits. Hope it doesn't cost the club, but I suppose the people involved don't care. No one was hurt, and no one was likely to be: there wasn't any violence or even a hint of it. I think the main invasion was just an explosion of relief and joy, given the timing and the fact that we had been battering down their fort for so long. Many Bohs supporters there shouted at them to get off the pitch.
If there are fines being meted out, consideration should be taken of the fact that Bray had far too few stewards, who made almost no effort to contain the encroachment.
Calling people scum and filth is completely hysterical and over-the-top, given that it was a pretty good-humoured affair all round.
I think has more to do with the result. Sore losers.

KR's Post
22/05/2005, 3:34 PM
given that it was a pretty good-humoured affair all round.
And encroaching the field of play is GOOD HUMOURD!!!! My A*rse.... Shoving it in the Bray players faces and giving jestures to the crowd and management. ****ing downright scum... If Rovers did it to you guys you'd still be going on about it, for ever and ever! And as for being bitter about the Jayo thing, well cheating in football to win a game, mmmmm thats just downright wrong. :mad:

Roo69
22/05/2005, 5:24 PM
A bit of over-exuberance by some dimwits. Hope it doesn't cost the club, but I suppose the people involved don't care. No one was hurt, and no one was likely to be: there wasn't any violence or even a hint of it. I think the main invasion was just an explosion of relief and joy, given the timing and the fact that we had been battering down their fort for so long. Many Bohs supporters there shouted at them to get off the pitch.
If there are fines being meted out, consideration should be taken of the fact that Bray had far too few stewards, who made almost no effort to contain the encroachment.
Calling people scum and filth is completely hysterical and over-the-top, given that it was a pretty good-humoured affair all round.

Lads, seriously, take of your bohs tinted glasses ! they were bang out of order. Storming the pitch twice was bad enough but to then start throwing stuff at out players (golf balls, money, bottles), p*ss in the seats, and actually they did try start fights with some of the stewards.

The bad thing is that we will probably get punished for there outragous behaviour.

Some of the Bohs players should also be ashmed for there actions for running in an mixing with there on the pitch fans.

We have never ever had this problem before, that says something about the away support to me...............

Even if Bray had 50 stewards covering the Bohs fans they still would have done what they did, nothing would have stopped them.

What about the scum bg who ran onto the pitch and over to the Bray fans giving them the fingers etc...........

BohsFans
22/05/2005, 5:42 PM
And as for being bitter about the Jayo thing, well cheating in football to win a game, mmmmm thats just downright wrong. :mad:

Thank you, you just answered my question exactly as I thought you would! :)

BohsFans
22/05/2005, 5:48 PM
start throwing stuff at out players (golf balls, money, bottles), p*ss in the seats

That statement is liable and as it is complete lies, you do know you can be sued. A person good name is protected by law.

EnDai
22/05/2005, 6:05 PM
A person good name is protected by law.

Am I the only one laughing at this?! :D

;)

BohsFans
22/05/2005, 8:24 PM
Am I the only one laughing at this?! :D

;)

Get your free legal advise here!! :D :p

The above statement is actually true, but there should hav been an "s" after person. sorry

EnDai
22/05/2005, 8:48 PM
Hehe ;)

I was thinking more of the good name of Bohs fans, and laughing to myself! :)

[edit]

Not you personally, in general :)

Stevo Da Gull
22/05/2005, 8:49 PM
The 2 incidences involving the fans that stick in my mind are
1. The `fan` that ran across the pitch to the Bray fans waving the fingers and shouting stuff (after 2nd goal).

2. The `fan` who went right up to Keith Long (I think it was Longer) and started shouting abuse at him right in his ear, luckily Longer kept the lid on and did'nt deck the pr*ck (after 1st goal).

Any1 who wants to sue me can PM me and I will give them my adress, I have not lied in my above post.

As far as the ref goes, he was poor (as was assistant on our side) but not biased, just poor in general. I feel gutted that Bohs won it the way they did but not robbed. The worst reffing incident that sticks in my mind was Tresson being taken out while on a run forward but as I said the ref was just poor in general.

BohsFans
22/05/2005, 10:13 PM
1. The `fan` that ran across the pitch to the Bray fans waving the fingers and shouting stuff (after 2nd goal).

2. The `fan` who went right up to Keith Long (I think it was Longer) and started shouting abuse at him right in his ear, luckily Longer kept the lid on and did'nt deck the pr*ck (after 1st goal).

Any1 who wants to sue me can PM me and I will give them my adress, I have not lied in my above post.

As far as the ref goes, he was poor (as was assistant on our side) but not biased, just poor in general. I feel gutted that Bohs won it the way they did but not robbed. The worst reffing incident that sticks in my mind was Tresson being taken out while on a run forward but as I said the ref was just poor in general.

Don't think the above happened at all really, if anything I remember a bray player coming up to the Bohs fans yelling abuse, all I could do was laugh in his face, what was he going to achieve?? I'll reserve judgement till I see el weekly.
All I'll say is every club has undesirables following them

You can't have any complaints about the result cause we battered you for most of the game and your goal came from a defensive error. Would have loved to have seen Devo's face when Harkins goal went in :)

aido_b
23/05/2005, 12:11 AM
Bohs vs Bray has in my experience always been a bit ill tempered since the business with Jason Byrne but there was no need for what happened on Friday.

As i said earlier I couldn't make it to the game but from what im reading here and from speaking with a few of the lads Bray can't be blamed for a couple of stupid Bohs fans storming the pitch. Theres no need for it and I hope that Bray aren't fined for it.

Anytime away fans run onto the pitch in Dalymount we all get ****ed off. Some of the lads who invaded the pitch at Bray are some who I have seen get really worked up when pitch invasions happen at Dalyer.

It really annoys me because it gives a steriotypical view of Bohs fans, just as long as everyone knows that fans such as those who invaded the pitch at Bray are a minority at Bohs.

BohsFans
23/05/2005, 11:27 AM
Bohs vs Bray has in my experience always been a bit ill tempered since the business with Jason Byrne but there was no need for what happened on Friday.

As i said earlier I couldn't make it to the game but from what im reading here and from speaking with a few of the lads Bray can't be blamed for a couple of stupid Bohs fans storming the pitch. Theres no need for it and I hope that Bray aren't fined for it.

Anytime away fans run onto the pitch in Dalymount we all get ****ed off. Some of the lads who invaded the pitch at Bray are some who I have seen get really worked up when pitch invasions happen at Dalyer.

It really annoys me because it gives a steriotypical view of Bohs fans, just as long as everyone knows that fans such as those who invaded the pitch at Bray are a minority at Bohs.

Bucko if you had been there on Friday you would have understood!

Come down to block G and say hello on Friday,

AD.

BohDiddley
23/05/2005, 11:28 AM
Storming the pitch twice was bad enough but to then start throwing stuff at out players (golf balls, money, bottles), p*ss in the seats, and actually they did try start fights with some of the stewards.
Never saw that. Has it been reported anywhere else?
I'll happily agree, as I think will the vast majority of Bohs fans, that those invading the pitch were idiots and were out of order. But I simply cannot believe your allegation that golf balls and bottles were thrown, as surely more people would have noted it.
Resorting to language such as scum and filth, and so branding all of the support who paid good money into your ground last Friday, is more reprehensible than most of what happened in the established version of what went on.

BohsFans
23/05/2005, 11:33 AM
Lads, seriously, take of your bohs tinted glasses ! they were bang out of order. Storming the pitch twice was bad enough but to then start throwing stuff at out players (golf balls, money, bottles), p*ss in the seats, and actually they did try start fights with some of the stewards.

I wouldn't give this guy the time of day, as that is an out and out lie!! and I think he should be banned from this form. You can't just go making up stuff as serious as golf ball throwing, that could kill someone.
btw are you a 14 yr old??

wexfordned
23/05/2005, 1:04 PM
The 1st pitch invasion by the Bohs fans was about 50 lads at most & completely out of order. No disrespect to score an equaliser after an hour against Bray is not quite that big an achievement.

The second one was more a case of relief where Bohs had basically laid siege to the Bray goal & having created & failed to take so many chances you just couldnt see Bohs scoring. I thought Bohs fans merely celebrated amongst themselves & didn't see what Steve claims happend. Not saying it didnt happen by the way.

Did Steve see Devlin kick the ball into the stand in injury time to try & kill a few seconds that might be why some fan might have went over to the Bray side of the ground.

Also I think its Bohs get fined not Bray.

aido_b
23/05/2005, 1:26 PM
Bucko if you had been there on Friday you would have understood!

Come down to block G and say hello on Friday,

AD.

As I said Donlon I'm only going from what I've been told by other fans!

You always were a bit of a bowzie anyways! ;)

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 2:00 PM
I wouldn't give this guy the time of day, as that is an out and out lie!! and I think he should be banned from this form. You can't just go making up stuff as serious as golf ball throwing, that could kill someone.
btw are you a 14 yr old??
Roo is a mod and wouldn't make up lies like that, he knows the rules more than any on here. He is also a club rep and knows what goes on behind the scene. Sorry BohsFans but your a newcomer here and you haven't made the best of starts on this forum, cop on. :mad:

Plus can i add that i apologise for calling BOHS FANS scum, when there were alot of decent fans over there who respected the goal in a respectable way. It's just the guys who ran on the pitch who were well out of order, and i mean well out of order. Stewards were punched and kicked and i DO believe there was a golfball and bottles thrown.... Just not right at all! C'mon the league is constintly put down for alot of things, lets not bring it's name down anymore.... :rolleyes:

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 2:02 PM
Thank you, you just answered my question exactly as I thought you would! :)
What are ya on about... You know what happened, OR DO YOU????????

Schumi
23/05/2005, 2:18 PM

Maurice Farrell's a Bohs fan now?

BohDiddley
23/05/2005, 2:51 PM
Roo is a mod and wouldn't make up lies like that, he knows the rules more than any on here. He is also a club rep and knows what goes on behind the scene. Sorry BohsFans but your a newcomer here and you haven't made the best of starts on this forum, cop on. :mad:

Plus can i add that i apologise for calling BOHS FANS scum, when there were alot of decent fans over there who respected the goal in a respectable way. It's just the guys who ran on the pitch who were well out of order, and i mean well out of order. Stewards were punched and kicked and i DO believe there was a golfball and bottles thrown.... Just not right at all! C'mon the league is constintly put down for alot of things, lets not bring it's name down anymore.... :rolleyes:
Apology accepted.
But I'm sorry. I simply do not believe that you can honestly make those allegations of assault if you were at the same event on Friday as I was. I was sat between two Bray supporters, one of them a friend of mine, and no one observed that.

KR's Post
23/05/2005, 4:52 PM
Maybe something about it on EL weekly.... But it's going to be Harsh if we are punished for a silly thing Bohs fans did, and there was no need to for it.... Ah it's all history though, but another thing that will go down in the books of hatred towards bohs fans. :rolleyes:

Carlin
24/05/2005, 12:03 AM
From the footage on EL Weekly, seemed to be 1 or 2 people on the pitch alright after our winner on Friday night :D

BohsFans
24/05/2005, 12:20 AM

Firstly, I'm far from new here, have been reading this board for ages, only a new poster.
Secondly your a lier full stop. No steward was punched and kicked, typical Bray fan dreaming up this crap just because you hate Bohs.
Ball balls and bottles me ******!! that's like me coming on here and saying a Bohs fan in a wheelchair was punched and abused by Bray fans. You've shown yourself to be the idiot you are and your claims were defo not backed up by el weekly!!
Fair play to Noel King :D of course its a big conspiracy theory against Bray, get a life tarzan :rolleyes: