PDA

View Full Version : David Worrell

yan
20/05/2005, 4:54 PM
rico confirm city are chasing this guy released by plymouth this week gone, he can play right back or right midfield,

anyone know anything about him?

Docboy
20/05/2005, 4:57 PM
Only know a little, played against him a few times a long way back. Went to Blackburn as a youth then played up in Scotland for Dundee United? or someone like that. I'd imagine he'd be quite a good signing with a good bit of experience.

EnDai
20/05/2005, 5:25 PM
Drogs/Shels are also apparently interested.

dynamo kerry
20/05/2005, 7:52 PM
went to blackburn the same time as duffer.

funny story. we share a great aunt.

been following his career for years. he was captain of the u-21s for a while and played regularly for dundee for ages. was very popular with the fans at plymouth when they got promoted there a while back. Wasn;t meant to be first choice this year but due to inspired form and a few other injuries he played a lot.

good lad, model pro apparently

BobtheDrog
21/05/2005, 10:54 AM
David only captained the under21's once in a match versus croatia i think it was at united park, he's from Rush and i know his brther well, he's basically a right back, has alot of experience played more than thirty games this season and was unlucky to lose his place last season due to injury a good signing fo whoever gets him and no offence but i hope its us.