PDA

View Full Version : U2 Mon 27th Croke Park straight swap for Ireland V Israel June 4thTickets

onenilgameover
19/05/2005, 11:38 AM
:ball: Right....I've got two spare tickets to the U2 Gig on Monday the 27th of June for the Third and last of the their sell out dates for Croke Park. All three sold out within a couple of hours of going on sale. I'm looking to swap them for two tickets to the Ireland v Israel Match 4th of June. Straight swap two tickets for two tickets, or even 1 ticket for 1 ticket. The U2 Tickets are General standing and I'd prefer North terrace seats but will take anywhere. ;)

Thanks Darragh

PM If your interested..

SeanieBoy
19/05/2005, 4:44 PM
:ball: Right....I've got two spare tickets to the U2 Gig on Monday the 27th of June for the Third and last of the their sell out dates for Croke Park. All three sold out within a couple of hours of going on sale. I'm looking to swap them for two tickets to the Ireland v Israel Match 4th of June. Straight swap two tickets for two tickets, or even 1 ticket for 1 ticket. The U2 Tickets are General standing and I'd prefer North terrace seats but will take anywhere. ;)

Thanks Darragh

PM If your interested..

I would be up for that, Sean...

oconghc2
20/05/2005, 6:16 PM
sell out! :)

onenilgameover
20/05/2005, 6:34 PM
Who dya mean? Bought two extra on purpose...desperate times and measures

gspain
23/05/2005, 8:43 AM
Who dya mean? Bought two extra on purpose...desperate times and measures

I assume he is slagging off the guy who gave up his Israel tickets.

Smart move and you deserve to see the game.

onenilgameover
23/05/2005, 10:38 AM
Yeah figured that out after....

Funny thing too..I had some guy text me (got my number from a buy and sell add regarding Israel tickets) He was looking for tickets aswell , i told him I was still on the look out along with lots of others. He texted me a few times and seemed really worried about not getting tickets. So I had a tip off from my mates Mam who works in the Tourist office in town that the U2 tickets where goin on sale so I thought it
would be a chance to get the tickets and swap them for the Israel game. So at twenty past nine on the Sat Morn I had the tickets 2 to go see the gig and 2 to swap. I texted the guy that was looking aswell that it was idea to do the same. He managed to get the U2 tickets where thousands failed. So the other day I texted him thinkin that I might be able to swap or oraganise to swap his tickets as well as mine (Cos I've had a little interest) he turns around and says his Girlfriend has decided it would be better to go the the U2 gig in her Ireland shirt than the Israel game. Wonders never cease!

Anyway still looking to do a swap as I have no definites yet...few maybe's

onenilgameover
23/05/2005, 7:56 PM
I shall go to the ball....somebody sold out!