PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Second Division

Bluesky
19/05/2005, 8:38 AM
Anyone following the promotion race ?

In Cadiz recently and saw them stuff Cordoba 4-1.
Fantastic atmosphere at the Ramon de Carranza-20000 capacity 95% full-nearly all local support in a city of approximately 160000

Now third in table 5 games to go

lopez
19/05/2005, 11:22 AM
Off to the Costa De La Luz next week but I think that Cadiz are away that weekend as I'd have loved to go there. Going to try to see them next year. Glad to see them back up - Michael 'I'm English...no...I'm Irish...hang on...Soy Espanol' Robinson is a major shareholder in the club according to the latest 442. Also good to see Puta Vigo back in the top flight. Depor's season has been cr*p without them. :)

lopez
19/05/2005, 11:25 AM
Off to the Costa De La Luz next week but I think that Cadiz are away that weekend as I'd have loved to go there.Correction. They're at home to Ciudad Murcia. Going to try to get along. Checked it out on Marca. Seems Pathetico's fascist fans invaded their team's training session and started insulting everyone. :rolleyes:

Éanna
19/05/2005, 1:59 PM
Seems Pathetico's fascist fans invaded their team's training session and started insulting everyone. :rolleyes:
i thought Real were the fascists :rolleyes: :p

lopez
19/05/2005, 9:00 PM
i thought Real were the fascists :rolleyes: :pPicked up a good book in Santiago airport the other week called Insider (In Castillian). It's about a Policeman (David Madrid. Take it's not his real name) who infiltrates the ultras. Picture in the book of the US calling for the release of Ricardo Guerra, the Frente Pathetico who murdered Aitor Zabaleta before the UEFA cup match with Sociedad. Funny sort of love in going on here. :confused:

Éanna
19/05/2005, 10:17 PM
I've heard about that book. Must pick it up next time I'm over. Incidentally lopez, have you ever read "La historia negra del Real Madrid" (The black history of Real- in English). Interesting read

lopez
19/05/2005, 11:46 PM
I've heard about that book. Must pick it up next time I'm over. Incidentally lopez, have you ever read "La historia negra del Real Madrid" (The black history of Real- in English). Interesting readI saw it in the bibliography of Burn's book on Spice Boy. Abebooks got it for €15 so will try to get it.