PDA

View Full Version : Rumours.

Xlex
18/05/2005, 4:40 PM
Lavine going to portadown and a portadown striker coming the other way...

Digger apparently took issue with Matthews after the Linfield match...

Bosco
18/05/2005, 5:27 PM
Heard it was hamilton coming to us.He's out of contract apparently.Also heard linfield offered us a striker on loan till sep as he's just come back from injury

Xlex
18/05/2005, 5:31 PM
well elevenaside believe we're interested in Arkins and snap that Linfield Striker on loan if he costs nothing....

Ash
19/05/2005, 8:14 AM
Myler on the way out - 10k

Sonic
19/05/2005, 12:21 PM

:D :D Good on digger :D :D the only one with a bit of common sense

Terry Phelan
19/05/2005, 4:51 PM
Fans sometimes tend to forget what a legend digger is,you have to remember,hes been with us what now,8 years?the mans the biggest legend ever.perhaps one of the most loyal men ever to wear a town jersey..

Sonic
19/05/2005, 6:20 PM
Lavine going to portadown and a portadown striker coming the other way...

where exactly did you hear this :D

Cosmo
19/05/2005, 8:28 PM
'Myler on the way out - 10k'

Good stuff, we'll take him back so if Arkins doesn't sign for us ;)

Ash
20/05/2005, 10:01 AM
'Myler on the way out - 10k'

Good stuff, we'll take him back so if Arkins doesn't sign for us ;)

Andy wont go full time though as he wants to keep his job.

He'd be welcome back in Mels anytime

Sonic
20/05/2005, 5:37 PM
Lads from what ive seen you can have him any day. ;)

BobtheDrog
21/05/2005, 11:06 AM
saw on eleven-a-side that you're being linked with david worrell along with just about every other premier division side

Martinho II
21/05/2005, 12:23 PM
see in todays star that lavine has not showed for training this week and Matthews has dropped him atogether. Looks like there will be transfer movement.

Maz
21/05/2005, 1:14 PM
We've all seen this happen before......Wonder who is to blame this time!! :rolleyes:

Sonic
22/05/2005, 2:27 PM
Yes cop on an entralling performance and one nil win over U.C.DMagic!!!! ;)

Macy
23/05/2005, 7:08 AM
see in todays star that lavine has not showed for training this week
Sure give him a starting role, he deserves another chance...

Martinho II
23/05/2005, 10:11 PM
see in todays star that lavine has not showed for training this week and Matthews has dropped him atogether. Looks like there will be transfer movement.

heard from a relaible source in the club that lavine got somebody else to ring the club to say that he was in London. For his troubles Lavine was suspended by the club for two weeks.

Wonder what is going on with him?

Also how realistic is our chances of getting Gary Hamilton and Vinny Arkins?

Macy
24/05/2005, 8:06 AM
heard from a relaible source in the club that lavine got somebody else to ring the club to say that he was in London. For his troubles Lavine was suspended by the club for two weeks.

Never mind suspend him, about time he was sacked. There's been enough wages wasted on him in recent years...

franz
24/05/2005, 8:23 AM
There is a lot of old talk about transfers and sackings and all that stuff. But do we not have to wait for a window to open???

I still say give Myler time, he’s like a predator and they don’t feed until they are hungry. Once that happens………..
:p :p :p

On another note digger looked very shakey against the students (again) Legend or hero when it starts to go wrong..........

Macy
24/05/2005, 10:26 AM
Macy, have a word with Marts there - put him straight.
I blame Matthews - I mean Lavine obviously the most committed and talented player in the league...

Terry Phelan
24/05/2005, 4:57 PM
We dunno whos to blame,lavine or matthews,my own personal opinion is that there both to blame :confused:
Mylers going to be top notch,if he gets a few goals under his belt,he'l keep scoring,there'l be no stopping em,am sure of that..........

RockofGibraltar
24/05/2005, 6:49 PM
I agree
A new 'fox in the box' has been unleashed ;)

Maz
24/05/2005, 9:15 PM

Wonder what is going on with him?

Also how realistic is our chances of getting Gary Hamilton and Vinny Arkins?

Heard from a source that he was in london for the weekend came home sunday night with training on monday night, he rang a certain person and left a message that he was ill. The person in question said they saw the missed call but no message and he was suspended for 2 weeks no training or games.
Meeting to take place afaik

Macy
25/05/2005, 7:42 AM
We dunno whos to blame,lavine or matthews,my own personal opinion is that there both to blame :confused:
I'm really confused by that answer, as though anyone else is to blame except Avril...