PDA

View Full Version : Tifo Flags. Atmosphere.

garykelly
18/05/2005, 4:01 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm from the Sligo Rovers supporters trust. I've been asked to look into obtaining flags to encourage more colour at home games and generally get a better atmosphere going

I know from your reading your forum last year that you guys had the idea to get flags and brought it to a successfully conclusion. Does anybody know who arranged this and if I can contact them for advice on cost's, timescales etc etc. It would be a great help. Thanks alot.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Gary Kelly
The Bit O'Red Supporters Trust
www.thebitored.org

thecorner
18/05/2005, 4:53 PM
dont you know flags are banned from football grounds

Éanna
18/05/2005, 6:53 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm from the Sligo Rovers supporters trust. I've been asked to look into obtaining flags to encourage more colour at home games and generally get a better atmosphere going

I know from your reading your forum last year that you guys had the idea to get flags and brought it to a successfully conclusion. Does anybody know who arranged this and if I can contact them for advice on cost's, timescales etc etc. It would be a great help. Thanks alot.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Gary Kelly
The Bit O'Red Supporters Trust
www.thebitored.org
City fans got our flags from TIFO (www.tifo.it) You could also get onto the good people of FourFiveOne, who organised the flags, they may be able to give you more info

garykelly
18/05/2005, 7:12 PM
City fans got our flags from TIFO (www.tifo.it) You could also get onto the good people of FourFiveOne, who organised the flags, they may be able to give you more info

cheers thanks