PDA

View Full Version : Man United Fan lost in Cork

pete
17/05/2005, 1:52 PM
As heard on RedFM last night...

Guy in Manchester United jersey was protesting outside the ground with "sack the board" chants.

Was he lost?

:D

tiktok
17/05/2005, 2:48 PM
Very good sir ;) :D

kevincronin2000
17/05/2005, 7:28 PM
never saw these guys in ballybofey or flancare park this season. :rolleyes:

Éanna
17/05/2005, 7:53 PM
never saw these guys in ballybofey or flancare park this season. :rolleyes:
I never saw half of them ANYWHERE before. Its one thing to be singing "sack the board" thats just an opinion, but the abuse shouted at Brian Lennox by a handful of people was disgusting

A face
17/05/2005, 8:31 PM
I'd say them boys have been watching too much telly .... well there are barstoolers afterall !! :eek: :D :p

Parasites !!

pete
17/05/2005, 9:05 PM
I've avoided the official site for obvious reasons but hope Brian Lennox knows they just idiotic morons & no city fan shares their "opinions".

Éanna
17/05/2005, 9:18 PM
I've avoided the official site for obvious reasons but hope Brian Lennox knows they just idiotic morons & no city fan shares their "opinions".
I spoke to Brian last night, and he looked visibly upset by what happened. I reminded him that he had done a great job since taking over and that the vast majority of fans are behind him. There were 100 people outside last night, out of a crowd of at least 4,000. Puts it all in perspective, doesn't it.

padjoe
18/05/2005, 11:03 AM
I spoke to Brian last night, and he looked visibly upset by what happened. I reminded him that he had done a great job since taking over and that the vast majority of fans are behind him. There were 100 people outside last night, out of a crowd of at least 4,000. Puts it all in perspective, doesn't it.

for those of us who werent at the game, fill us in why were they chanting abuse? were they taking the p-iss and trying to be funny or what. im in dublin no way i could've went to the game and therefore i have been converted into a barstool fan till i go home or they come to dublin.

pete
18/05/2005, 12:06 PM
for those of us who werent at the game, fill us in why were they chanting abuse? were they taking the p-iss and trying to be funny or what.

Certain people have an agenda about Dolans sacking plus i'd say some other people were swayed by losing 1-0 at home to Portadown.

Personal abuse is totally out of order no matter what circumstances.

Fair_play_boy
18/05/2005, 7:58 PM
1. Lady linesman invented new offside rule and caused ref to disallow city's goal.
2. Ports keeper had the game of his life.
3. A few dozen spoofers called for it. (Nowhere near 100. Maybe 100 brain cells apiece)

harry crumb
18/05/2005, 8:56 PM
That guy in the Man. Utd. shirt has some neck shouting abuse at Rico/Lennox.

Thats what your up against though.

Sheep.

A face
18/05/2005, 8:59 PM
1. Lady linesman invented new offside rule and caused ref to disallow city's goal.
2. Ports keeper had the game of his life.
3. A few dozen spoofers called for it. (Nowhere near 100. Maybe 100 brain cells apiece)

Thats about the size of it alright !! :D

patsh
19/05/2005, 7:14 AM
1. Lady linesman
Isn't this an oxymoron?.....:D

And I agree with your analysis of why the "protest" happened. Any excuse is better than none....:rolleyes:

CollegeTillIDie
19/05/2005, 7:36 AM
Anyone who turns up at an el ground in a Manure jersey and shouts abuse at the people running the club ought to be deported to England what do ye think lads? :) Now if he had the actual el club jersey concerned (in this case cork city) that would be an entirely different matter