PDA

View Full Version : It's a FARCE!!!

adamd164
17/05/2005, 8:02 AM
$HEL$ will be playing the final ON THEIR OWN PITCH while Linfield/Glentoran have to travel half the length of the country! :mad: :mad:

Ollie Byrne's laughing! :mad: WAN*ER

EnDai
17/05/2005, 11:52 AM
1) The decision was made while Cork had the best chance of making the final
2) They said it would be in the Republic at the start
3) Its the best stadium for the occassion in terms of looking good/filled on tv
4) Refer to point 1.
5) Shut up you bitter fool.

It really must start to suck being that bitter after a while? After-all, if you'd done your part last night Shels wouldn't be in the final. It was decided weeks ago as it was the best suited stadium (Dalymount is good, but pitch is atrocious)>

tiktok
17/05/2005, 2:46 PM
$HEL$ will be playing the final ON THEIR OWN PITCH while Linfield/Glentoran have to travel half the length of the country! :mad: :mad:

Ollie Byrne's laughing! :mad: WAN*ER

It's the only stadium in the country capable of hosting it at the moment, the cross aside (and obviously it'd make less sense to drag blues/glens fans to Cork). Lansdowne would have looked ridiculously empty.

higgins
17/05/2005, 2:58 PM
tiktok are you having a laugh? .... I take it the Croos comment is a joke!! ... I dont mind where the final is played but you 100% have to pick tolka at the moment as the best out of all the EL grounds.

I couldnt get over the state of the pitch last night on TV?? Sand everywhere and if that wasnt bad enough the pitch is cut up into little squares? whats all that about :confused:

If you think for a minute what the best pitch is out of the main options, tolka dalymount Turners Cross, then its Tolka (sad but true). If you think what the ground with most seats is, then its Tolka. If you think what ground has the best chance of the biggest crowd then again its Tolka.

tiktok
17/05/2005, 3:19 PM
tiktok are you having a laugh? .... I take it the Croos comment is a joke!! ... I dont mind where the final is played but you 100% have to pick tolka at the moment as the best out of all the EL grounds.

I'm agreeing with you ffs, how is that me having a laugh. :confused:
We knew last week the final would be in Tolka, I agree it's the best option, it's not Shels fault that they get to host the final.

Soko
17/05/2005, 10:44 PM
This thread should be binned. FFS, its not like they'll have home advantage as Linfield will probably outnumber them anyway and we all knew this would be the scenario.

Some of you kids need to leave this shyt alone, it just makes you look petty.

adamd164
21/05/2005, 12:22 PM
I'll admit that I posted that in the heat of the moment alright