PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Dundalk game-Thursday 26 May

sligoman
16/05/2005, 10:42 PM
If anyone is interested in a bus then let me know asap. Dundalk are playing on a Thursday night in Drogheda so not sure what the take up would be like. Let others know too, there's alot going on in the trust so it's hard to get time to organise these things. ideally a couple more people on board would help us out big time.

cheers

Just thought this deserved it's own thread in case people didn't see it in the other thread Gary. ;)

Come on lads. Drogheda is a good distance away so why not leave the car behind and take the bus? The trust has done great work since been set up and we could show our appreciation by taking the bus, we can make it an enjoyable trip I'm sure. Also, lets show the team good support away from home too, they deserve it! We can show Dundalk that when the bit o' red faithful travel, they travel in numbers, ;) .

After all SLIGO ROVERS ARE OUR TEAM, SO LET'S PROVE IT!

garykelly
18/05/2005, 8:17 AM
ok so is anyone interested in travelling to this game ? It looks like this game will be in Monaghan, which isnt that far. (will confirm today)

can this be made a sticky please. thanks.

redrov2005
18/05/2005, 2:22 PM
I put out an inquiry on the Dundalk site on Foot.ie and the response was that game would be played at United Park in Drogheda on Thursday of next week.

garykelly
18/05/2005, 2:30 PM
No this game is in Monaghan -Confirmed today

Petmuller
18/05/2005, 6:04 PM
No this game is in Monaghan -Confirmed today
Gary, taken off the Dundalk website today;

Dundalk v Sligo Rovers, Thursday 26th May, 7.45, United Park, Drogheda.

I'm not doubting you but sure the Lillywhites know where they intend to play their "Home" game. They do, don't they? ;)

garykelly
18/05/2005, 6:24 PM
Gary, taken off the Dundalk website today;

Dundalk v Sligo Rovers, Thursday 26th May, 7.45, United Park, Drogheda.

I'm not doubting you but sure the Lillywhites know where they intend to play their "Home" game. They do, don't they? ;)

No probs.

Well dundalk are in a bit of a mess arent they :D i was onto the eircom league today in the FAI and it's defo in monaghan. the time is right and the date but the venue isnt. Im sure the FAI are right :confused: :D

here's what i got back from the FAI today

Dundalk v Sligo Rovers

Please note that the above eircom League First Division fixture,
originally scheduled to take place at Oriel Park, will now take place at
Century Homes Park on Thursday 26th May 2005 with a kick-off time of
7.45pm

Petmuller
18/05/2005, 9:26 PM
No probs.

Well dundalk are in a bit of a mess arent they :D i was onto the eircom league today in the FAI and it's defo in monaghan. the time is right and the date but the venue isnt. Im sure the FAI are right :confused: :D

here's what i got back from the FAI today

Dundalk v Sligo Rovers

Please note that the above eircom League First Division fixture,
originally scheduled to take place at Oriel Park, will now take place at
Century Homes Park on Thursday 26th May 2005 with a kick-off time of
7.45pm

Thanks Gary, now I do believe you but as for the FAI well that's another matter. Monaghan will suit better from a travel point of view, Drogs pitch is better though :cool:

sligoman
19/05/2005, 4:03 PM
Monaghan will suit better from a travel point of view

So are you going on the bus then Petmuller? :confused:

Petmuller
19/05/2005, 6:46 PM
So are you going on the bus then Petmuller? :confused:
Can I take this as an invite sligoman? It could be the start of something big ;)

sligoman
19/05/2005, 9:36 PM
Can I take this as an invite sligoman? It could be the start of something big ;)

Take it whatever way you like, I just want the bus to get the numbers so I can go too :D

sligoman
21/05/2005, 3:16 PM
So I take it nobody from here is going then? :confused: .Why not? :confused:

Do we still pay at tonight's game Gary?

garykelly
23/05/2005, 8:21 AM
So I take it nobody from here is going then? :confused: .Why not? :confused:

Do we still pay at tonight's game Gary?

Apologies. havent been online in recent days. There will be no bus going to the Dundalk game in Monaghan. No take up on it.