PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton

TommyGaynor
16/05/2005, 8:56 PM
What a fu*king knacker he is. Where does he rank in the City hate list amongst fellas like Tony O'Dowd, James Coll, Alan Byrne and Paul Whelan? I'm not making excuses for the match, we deserved to lose, but he's a tinker

EnDai
16/05/2005, 9:13 PM
Why? Because of one challenge, deserving of a yellow, that he got a red for?

kevincronin2000
16/05/2005, 9:40 PM
no, ok he scored a great goal, but his cellebration wound up the home fans when there was no need for it as there was a good athmosphere between both teams and supporters.

EnDai
16/05/2005, 9:42 PM
I think he was just caught up in the moment as not 20 seconds earlier the City fans were intensively jeering him for a bad miss.

leesider
17/05/2005, 7:35 AM
no problem with the celebration really, he got a jeering for a miss and gave back what he got when he scored. it was the jesture when he was sent off that was the problem!!

Troy.McClure
17/05/2005, 9:53 AM
Where does he rank in the City hate list amongst fellas like Tony O'Dowd

Tony O'Dowd? Why? You're not confusing him with Dan Conner?

patsh
17/05/2005, 10:08 AM
Where does he rank in the City hate list amongst ?
Nowhere, I would think.
He scored a good enough goal in a big game, hardly the stuff to get worked up about. His gesture to the crowd spoke volumes about him, no point if making a big deal out of it.

kevincronin2000
17/05/2005, 7:26 PM
in cork he'd be known as a langer.............................. ;)

Éanna
17/05/2005, 7:54 PM
His reaction to the crowd was out of order, but he was getting a bit of stick from fans just before he scored. Shouldn't have done it, but a long way from top of the hate list IMO

Bruno
17/05/2005, 7:58 PM
and right too that he should be no where near the top of the hate list...it was only a bit of banter after scoring,if u give it u have to be able to take it.i actually thought he looked quite a decent player,well for the 35 mins he was on the park and hes lookin for a move away from the ports.might be seein more of him yet.....

tiktok
17/05/2005, 8:45 PM
He's well down my hate list.
The crowd dished it out to him, he scored and he gave it back.
Take it on the chin :)

pete
17/05/2005, 8:57 PM
Gary who?

Will have to do recount of hat list to see if any room left.

I know someone who would definitely add him to his sh!t list though ;)

Éanna
17/05/2005, 9:26 PM
Gary who?

Will have to do recount of hat list to see if any room left.

I know someone who would definitely add him to his sh!t list though ;)
your headwear is of no interest to any of us pete :p

Martinho II
17/05/2005, 10:12 PM
did portadown bring down much support with them lads?

Éanna
17/05/2005, 10:29 PM
did portadown bring down much support with them lads?
About 30 I think. Sound lads too

Dyl10
17/05/2005, 10:31 PM
but his cellebration wound up the home fans

Seems like City fan are very easily wound up

Éanna
17/05/2005, 11:04 PM
Seems like City fan are very easily wound up
yeah, we're an excitable bunch alright :D

paudie
18/05/2005, 9:28 AM
Nobody minded his goal celebration.

His "up yours" gesture to the stand as he was sent off was a bit out of order but the crowd were winding him up with "cheerio". No big deal really.

Bit I don't think he'd get off so lightly if he did that at Windsor or the Oval.

Fair_play_boy
18/05/2005, 7:42 PM
What a fu*king knacker he is. Where does he rank in the City hate list amongst fellas like Tony O'Dowd, James Coll, Alan Byrne and Paul Whelan? I'm not making excuses for the match, we deserved to lose, but he's a tinkerIf Hamilton flatulated in the face of every City player and supporter, I would still call him a gentleman and a friend when compared to Michael Collins. I sat in the Derrynane Stand around the half way line to get a different view of the game. Collins lost a ball over the side line. When it bounced back out to him he volleyed it into the crowd with some force at face height. What a thug!

Dyl10
19/05/2005, 9:22 AM
If Hamilton farted in the face of every City player and supporter, I would still call him a gentleman and a friend when compared to Michael Collins. I sat in the Derrynane Stand around the half way line to get a different view of the game. Collins lost a ball over the side line. When it bounced back out to him he volleyed it into the crowd with some force at face height. What a thug!

Ah shut up yous are always moaning about this kinda stuff but dosn't happen to any other supporters.
you bring it on yourselves :mad:

patsh
19/05/2005, 9:29 AM
Ah shut up yous are always moaning about this kinda stuff but dosn't happen to any other supporters.
you bring it on yourselves :mad:
A topic on any subject, anywhere, only truely reachs it's absoluete nadir when some moron from WUFC spews another shower of verbal sh*te.........:rolleyes:

pete
19/05/2005, 10:46 AM
MODERATOR:

Keep it clean & on topic ladies. No personal attacks.

Fair_play_boy
19/05/2005, 5:58 PM
MODERATOR:

Keep it clean & on topic ladies. No personal attacks.Ok I will clean my post by amending the choice of words. Maybe the trolling wufc nomad could be rapped on the knuckles for his slight breach of the rules?

Dyl10
19/05/2005, 8:07 PM
Maybe the trolling wufc nomad

Im not trolling im simply stating a fact. Cork city fans bring trouble on themselves

Éanna
19/05/2005, 10:22 PM
Im not trolling im simply stating a fact. Cork city fans bring trouble on themselveswould you care to elaborate on that sweeping statement with some kind of basis or example, or are do you just like firing blind accusations off?

higgins
20/05/2005, 11:05 AM
Maybe it comes from the post you made about the FACT that Dan connor kicked a ball into the crowd an it hit a 10 year old kid or something??

Wasnt this FACT actually not a FACT :cool:

patsh
20/05/2005, 11:37 AM
Maybe it comes from the post you made about the FACT that Dan connor kicked a ball into the crowd an it hit a 10 year old kid or something??

Wasnt this FACT actually not a FACT :cool:
Shouldn't you be off making the usual t*t of yourself on the Bohs board?
Or have they had enough of you by now?

paudie
20/05/2005, 12:58 PM
Im not trolling im simply stating a fact. Cork city fans bring trouble on themselves

Yeah, the Derrynane Stand is a well known haunt of the most vicous and abusive City fans :rolleyes:

Dyl10
20/05/2005, 3:49 PM
Well im saying if yous didnt try to provoke players so much maybe you wouldnt get such bad reactions out of them

Éanna
20/05/2005, 4:26 PM
Yeah, the Derrynane Stand is a well known haunt of the most vicous and abusive City fans :rolleyes:it is actually. people over there seem to love abusing their own players!!!!
;)

Fair_play_boy
21/05/2005, 1:36 AM
Yeah, the Derrynane Stand is a well known haunt of the most vicous and abusive City fans :rolleyes: :D :D

Dyl10
08/07/2005, 12:11 AM
would you care to elaborate on that sweeping statement with some kind of basis or example, or are do you just like firing blind accusations off?

Now eanna I think the recent incident with mathews has just reinforced my point from earlier in the year.
Your supporters bring trouble on themselves

Troy.McClure
08/07/2005, 10:39 AM
Now eanna I think the recent incident with mathews has just reinforced my point from earlier in the year.
Your supporters bring trouble on themselves

Are you an eL ref??

"You dont know what you're doing
You dont know what you're doing"

Surely it reinforces Eanna's point, not you'rs :rolleyes: