PDA

View Full Version : Wedding bells in Athlone?

sadloserkid
16/05/2005, 4:29 PM
Meant to post this last week but was lazy and forgetful. Anyway, did anybody else notice that, in their First Division Previews, The Star said that Athlone would be missing Adrian Carberry and Andy Noonan, who were on honeymoon.

So when did the boys tie the knot? :) I'd salute them for their bravery and wish them many years of happiness together! :D

If this glorious demolition of syntax doesn't ptove the worth of the tabloids then there's no hope at all! ;)

Anto McC
16/05/2005, 5:56 PM
Meant to post this last week but was lazy and forgetful. Anyway, did anybody else notice that, in their First Division Previews, The Star said that Athlone would be missing Adrian Carberry and Andy Noonan, who were on honeymoon.

So when did the boys tie the knot? :) I'd salute them for their bravery and wish them many years of happiness together! :D

If this glorious demolition of syntax doesn't ptove the worth of the tabloids then there's no hope at all! ;)

:eek: :D

eamoss
16/05/2005, 7:06 PM
:D Far ****s to them, I always knew there was something funny up with Noonan :p

hamish
16/05/2005, 7:32 PM

Dear God - the embarrassment!! :o :o

Sheridan
16/05/2005, 7:42 PM
Go easy there lads, I remember Andy Noonan's missus from his time at Dublin City (Sandie and Andy!) and she's been known to appear on this very site to upbraid his (many) detractors! :eek:

Da Real Rover
16/05/2005, 9:49 PM
Christ i thought ye Athloneians were made a harder stuff, yer turning more like Galway every week, ye'll be importing bus loads of lepracaun hungry yanks next. :D

hamish
16/05/2005, 10:28 PM
Well, I've done my bit for the premotion of heterosexuality throughout the midlands and the west. There's nothing more I can do. :(

By the way, from my experiences, Sligo and Limerick girls are like both club's respective defences = easy and wide open!! :D :D :D

Cosmo
17/05/2005, 9:07 AM
Fair play to them is what I say, it can't be easy in the football world to make it so public.

Congratulations lads :D

BobtheDrog
17/05/2005, 2:14 PM
Fair play to them is what I say, it can't be easy in the football world to make it so public.

Congratulations lads :D

speaking of which when r u and al tying the knot cosmo :D

carrickharp
17/05/2005, 2:23 PM
By the way, from my experiences, Sligo and Limerick girls are like both club's respective defences = easy and wide open!! :D :D :D
:D :D

Gerrit
17/05/2005, 2:33 PM
Hamish, I think you just talked me into a trip to Limerick/Sligo :D Though, before I get too enthousiast, experience learns me that handsome girls are usually taken, so I take I can just as well save myself the effords ? :(

Congrats to both players and their girls, may they have a long and happy life together...

hamish
17/05/2005, 5:00 PM

Never got anywhere with the nurses from Donegal in my local hospital - tight defence :eek: and usually partied in gangs. Damn they were good looking though. No wonder you are so happy Dublinharp!! :D

hamish
17/05/2005, 5:03 PM
Hamish, I think you just talked me into a trip to Limerick/Sligo :D Though, before I get too enthousiast, experience learns me that handsome girls are usually taken, so I take I can just as well save myself the effords ? :(

Congrats to both players and their girls, may they have a long and happy life together...

Jaysus Gerrit, my dear Goth friend = I don't think they like Goths in those towns. We got a few here in Hicksville - they even wear black wellingtons!!

Da Real Rover
17/05/2005, 7:41 PM
Never got anywhere with the nurses from Donegal in my local hospital - tight defence :eek: and usually partied in gangs. Damn they were good looking though. No wonder you are so happy Dublinharp!! :D
Just cause there white and cudly all over, dont make them nurses or human, but there still probably from Balleyboff, there big in demand up there. :D

hamish
17/05/2005, 8:01 PM
Ah Jeez, the sheep jokes again. I guess I'm stuck with that cross from now on. Prefer Sligo girls though, bless 'em!! Always guaranteed a good result. :D :D

Da Real Rover
17/05/2005, 10:16 PM
Ah Jeez, the sheep jokes again. I guess I'm stuck with that cross from now on. Prefer Sligo girls though, bless 'em!! Always guaranteed a good result. :D :D
At least we keep it within our own species and by the way your talking youd sware da girls from Athlone were like the Queen Mother.

Colie
17/05/2005, 10:20 PM
This thread should really be merged with Totty Watch, or some more PC modern equivolent for the likes of the Athlone lads.... :p

hamish
18/05/2005, 10:32 AM
At least we keep it within our own species and by the way your talking youd sware da girls from Athlone were like the Queen Mother.

What species is that?? :D Queen Mother? - oh jaysus.

Nah, I prefer Offaly girls best of all - there's something in the water in that county!

PLEASE PLEASE no more sheep jokes - I'm getting a complex over this and it's EWEr.... er...... your fault!!! Now, time for maaaaaaaa breakfast. :D

As for Sligo ROVERS? Rover? Ain't that a doggies name? Is there something we should know, Da Real ROVER!!!????? Woof woof.

observer
18/05/2005, 1:21 PM
Stephen Kelly says that the Athlone squad are knitting together nicely. His only worry is if a row breaks out in the dressing room will they use the needles? :p

hamish
18/05/2005, 2:09 PM
Hey, HEY, fellow Athlone Town Footiepersons. "WHERE ARE YOU?" "COME ON"
"LET'S BE HAVING YOU".
We can't take this siht lying down.......oooooooops!

hamish
18/05/2005, 2:13 PM
This thread should really be merged with Totty Watch, or some more PC modern equivolent for the likes of the Athlone lads.... :p

Colie - you're in the doghouse again. I can guess the reply you're going to give to that so please PLEASE, don't bother!! :D

Da Real Rover
18/05/2005, 4:14 PM
As for Sligo ROVERS? Rover? Ain't that a doggies name? Is there something we should know, Da Real ROVER!!!????? Woof woof.
Ah for christ sake that is brutal, jaysus that is just not funny, terrible. :rolleyes:

hamish
18/05/2005, 4:50 PM
Yeh, guess yer right, will try to do better!! :D :o

Don't want to hurt yer feeling by over doing the slagging - know how sensitive you Rovers fans are!! :D