PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III: THIS THURSDAY!!!

Ruairi
16/05/2005, 12:41 PM
anyone else totally hyped up for this?? i got tix for this thursday,one for the half 2 show and one for the half 5. sad i know, but what else are ya gonna do on your day off eh?

been reading some reviews and they;ve been average, but still.

This is gonna be class

tiktok
16/05/2005, 12:57 PM
Lucas should have been locked up once the Ewoks appeared :p :D

Ruairi
16/05/2005, 1:01 PM
Lucas should have been locked up once the Ewoks appeared :p :D

ha ha yeah

Although i watched Jedi the other day and it's actually quite the good film, bar the ewoks obviously.

Karlos
16/05/2005, 1:02 PM
Yep, really looking forward to it.

5 of us going on thursday night - booked seats in the back row right in the middle weeks ago!!

all I need now is my buttered popcorn, my packet of minstels and a welly of diet coke and It'll be like heaven!! :D :D

Bluebeard
16/05/2005, 1:17 PM
Having grown up with the originals (and doubtlessly to date far superior), I cannot wait. It will be a pretty sad, a conclusion to twenty three or four years of obsession, but nevertheless, I'll be there at the forefront.

I got my ticket this morning to the UGC for Wednesday night - their five past midnight screening is amazingly unsoldout. I had heard that it was, but I was able to get a ticket when I went looking for the morning show. It's the biz altogether, as I'm working until about a quarter to 11 that night just around the corner from it, and there is a pub upstairs and all. There will be no work done the morning before or the morning after - there are five films to be watched either side of it!

As an ultra SW Saddo, I can already claim to have seen Ep 1 and 2 before they were formally released in Ireland (caught 1 in S. Africa, and 2 at the same minute past mindnight thing). ALl other saddos in the Dublin area are advised to hop on down to the UGC.

Ruairi
16/05/2005, 1:39 PM
i saw ep 1 at a minute past midnight as well, good craic, full of star wars fans well up for it.. dont think any place in cork is doing it this time around...