PDA

View Full Version : The Cork Cup

Derek
16/05/2005, 12:26 AM
I know it's short notice, I only got wind of it last week.

copy of email sent to me. I am bringing the under 8's. too good to miss.
(By the way, I stand to gain nothing from this.)

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I hope all is well with yourself and everyone at St Pauls Artane Football Club. I am e mailing you with reference to the Cork International Football Festival.

We have had a late withdrawl from the event and have space for 60 persons to fill the remaining availability. If you are interested in participating in the event please contact me as the allocation is likely to be filled within the next few days.

STANDARD ITINERARY FOR YOUR PLANNED TOUR & WHAT THE COST INCLUDES

CORK CUP
When you think of Ireland you cannot help but think of the legendary 'Craic', add to this to the superb facilities for football in cork and you have all the ingredients for a fantastic tournament.
Depart- 27th May Return- 30th May
Age Group's- U8-U14 Boys U14 Girls
Cost- € 59 per person.
Price Includes- Three nights accommodation at Trabolgan Holiday Village, Entertainment Pass and entry into the Cork Cup against international competition.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me either via e-mail or in the office on 00 44 1792 582288 or on my mobile on 00 44 7980224861 at any time.

Many thanks for reading this e mail and I wish all the very best for the remainder of the season.

Kindest regards,

Gareth Williams
Team Tours Direct Event Coordinator

MervilleUnited
16/05/2005, 10:30 PM
Got the same one, and due to other commitments cannot go :mad:

At that price, it is a steal, good luck to Derek and the lads! :ball:

Mad Moose
22/05/2005, 6:00 PM
Aye good luck Derek. Jaysus Cork. Couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

Brendan

Derek
30/05/2005, 3:38 PM
We had a great time, but unfortunate not the win the U8 cup, we were beaten in the final after a penalty shoot-out.

MervilleUnited
31/05/2005, 10:41 PM
Well Done Derek and all the lads, sounds like a great weekend was had by all :D

Of course, the FAI want to outlaw competitive football for all under 10s, so the chances are it may be off next year. We have been instructed that all who turn up should get a participation certificate, and to emphasise that the result never matters!

Any thoughts?
Move to a new thread! :ball: :D