PDA

View Full Version : ros v london

paul_oshea
15/05/2005, 11:48 PM
anyone from here heading to this on the 27th?

i think the result is already sorted i.e. we will be playing mayo in the semis. can someone tell me is that going to be the weekend of the 12th of june? im home then so it would be great altogether.

unfortunately i cant see us getting any further than the quarters ( yes i know we would be doing well!). if the lads started to get their act together they could well be in the top 8 of the country. they are hardy enough, with some skill but no fooken ambition.

Eirambler
16/05/2005, 12:10 AM
No, its the weekend after. Might be for the best for you unless ye've improved since the league!

paul_oshea
16/05/2005, 12:12 AM
i just found that now.

the league is just a throw off, for the competition!!!! lull maigh eo into a false sense of security.

sylvo
18/05/2005, 10:35 PM
anyone from here heading to this on the 27th?

i think the result is already sorted i.e. we will be playing mayo in the semis. can someone tell me is that going to be the weekend of the 12th of june? im home then so it would be great altogether.

unfortunately i cant see us getting any further than the quarters ( yes i know we would be doing well!). if the lads started to get their act together they could well be in the top 8 of the country. they are hardy enough, with some skill but no fooken ambition.

Paul is this in football or pool on the 27th. :confused: ;)

hamish
18/05/2005, 11:46 PM
Paul is this in football or pool on the 27th. :confused: ;)

Hey sylvo, my da was from Kildare - love to see them go up along with ATFC and Limerick - no offence to other clubs in the division.

Eirambler
30/05/2005, 6:38 PM
i just found that now.

the league is just a throw off, for the competition!!!! lull maigh eo into a false sense of security.

Should we be taking it that yesterday was just a throw off as well then :)