PDA

View Full Version : burns to leave

Rory H
15/05/2005, 11:49 AM
going next month....its a blow but we knew he wouldnt be here long.....going back to england as he was only on loan

sheridan[remember him....mr pundit on ocean fm is actually a class player]

g to the c.....gerry carr.....as in "who put the ball in the derry net" [we should sing that again] slow but does the job....no coincidence we conceded 2 goals in a game for the first time this season last night though when michael mac wasnt playing

barry o dywer...he can play....theres competition....no doubt about it...and theres the blue nose guy...cotterill...he can slip in there and we can put gallagher centre back...ha ha just kidding!!!

we want the shed back

sligoman
15/05/2005, 1:07 PM
For **** sake, your a ****ing ********. Attacking players because of the way they look, how low can you possibly go? :mad: :mad:

Da Real Rover
15/05/2005, 2:16 PM
I think hes just taking the p1ss.

Petmuller
15/05/2005, 9:11 PM
I said that a couple of weeks back and I was laughed off the forum. I'm hearing now that there's a Premier Division club after him and he's very tempted to join them come July.

Da Real Rover
15/05/2005, 9:48 PM
I said that a couple of weeks back and I was laughed off the forum. I'm hearing now that there's a Premier Division club after him and he's very tempted to join them come July.
I totally agree petmuller, you are completely under appreciated, you deserve better. ;) :D

Petmuller
16/05/2005, 3:36 PM
i still think ye're talkin sh*t i don't think he'll leave. he had offers from premier clubs b4 he joined us why wud he change his mind when things are goin good

It's all about money at the end of the day :rolleyes: