PDA

View Full Version : last night

lowflyingseagul
14/05/2005, 10:46 AM
was a woeful performance, nothing good came out of it except wes and robbie dunne who tried his heart out. skippy was terrible, couldn't catch a cold at the moment. derry should have won 6-0 with the chances they had. get that yank keeper in there NOW

centre mid
14/05/2005, 11:08 AM
Poor enough game alright, Derry should have been out of sight in the first half but for some last ditch defending, i thought the wind had a lot to do with the poor performance but i can only remember one or two shots from distance in the second half when we had the wind, disapointing run at the moment and with bohs getting a result last night next friday may be tough.

Didnt think Wes had a good game, was a bit sloppy at times - Jody had a good game, Eamon looked out of sorts, dont understand why colm james is playing aswell as last year?

On a brighter note, thought the Derry fans were class, excellent drumming i might add

Roo69
14/05/2005, 1:54 PM
It was a very poor team preformance last night, not many positives to take from it what so ever. Every player made silly and stupid mistakes, we had 1 real chance n the 1st half and McGuinness should have finished it. There goal was so defendable but Longer let him turn and shoot on the edge of the box but in saying taht i'd have no complaints about the result.

KK77
16/05/2005, 9:59 AM
very poor performance big game now on friday with Bohs. Was McGrory injured????? Couldn't believe home game and we played one upfront ok i know both Robbies were trying to support Eamo but come on surely it would have been better to play McGrory upfront with him afterall it was our home game. Anyway can't be too critical as we have had a good season so far recent results are prob just showing that we are finding our level.

Devo's absence again disappointing to say the least also i don't fall for all this he's on business surely his business is managing Bray then again he doesn't even train the team!!!!
team!!!!!!

Locker
17/05/2005, 1:54 PM
Yeah dissapointing Pat was`nt there but hopefully he makes up for it with a win against the BOHS SC#M,That Aggrey chap looks a bit crap

BrAyCMilan
18/05/2005, 7:44 AM
very few managers in any club train the team.

Macy
18/05/2005, 7:51 AM
very few managers in any club train the team.
Most would be there though, or at least turn up for matches? Any word where he was? Organising his next shipment of young players to England in the hope of one of them being his next cash cow/Damien Duff?

KK77
18/05/2005, 9:12 AM
Most would be there though, or at least turn up for matches? Any word where he was? Organising his next shipment of young players to England in the hope of one of them being his next cash cow/Damien Duff?

Excellent post simply because its the truth though he may have been away relaxing with the Duffs one things for sure it had something to do with them.

Locker
18/05/2005, 9:50 AM
:mad: Macy how bout you go onto your own forum and talk bout your own manager,you dont have a clue about devo and where he was and a matter of fact he was`nt in England............. :mad:

Macy
18/05/2005, 10:03 AM
So Devo is combining scouting, agent and eL manager then? Sorry I think an eL manager's prime focus should be on the eL, and getting players for his club in Ireland... :rolleyes:

Roo69
18/05/2005, 12:14 PM
So Devo is combining scouting, agent and eL manager then? Sorry I think an eL manager's prime focus should be on the eL, and getting players for his club in Ireland... :rolleyes:

Macy - You know the rules about Trolling mate. Not accepted.

lowflyingseagul
18/05/2005, 2:00 PM
sorry but everything macy has said is true. manager/agent "sell'em all if he could" policy

KK77
18/05/2005, 2:41 PM
i thought football was about opinions???? i hate yes men or yes people at clubs. everything macy has said is true and fair play to him for saying it nothing wrong with the truth

Roo69
18/05/2005, 3:54 PM
i thought football was about opinions???? i hate yes men or yes people at clubs. everything macy has said is true and fair play to him for saying it nothing wrong with the truth

Yes lads it is about opnion, BUT there are rules on foot.ie that have to be kept - i,e - no coming to a different clubs page and having ago at them. standard rules, simple as that really.

lowflyingseagul
18/05/2005, 8:52 PM
well that sucks, i for one will be on the rovers page when they go under

Roo69
19/05/2005, 3:02 AM
well that sucks, i for one will be on the rovers page when they go under

Well them the rules my friend ! you knew what you were signing up for when you came on to foot.ie

lowflyingseagul
19/05/2005, 7:12 AM
well then we will have to find an alternative site, oh what's that! there is none. bah humbug

KK77
19/05/2005, 3:32 PM
But nobody is having ago all they are saying is the truth whats the point in hiding behind the truth unless your afraid to rock the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowflyingseagul
19/05/2005, 9:34 PM
thou shall not slag off the club.