PDA

View Full Version : Online score updates?

Supersaint3
13/05/2005, 5:21 PM
Where can I get them I'm stuck in work, there was a site posted before that did it?

Poor Student
13/05/2005, 5:31 PM
www.livescore.com

Reasonably up to date.

dancinpants
13/05/2005, 5:37 PM
In fairness livescore have been poo the last few weeks, for example last week it was scoreless in all the matches well into the second half, and the Shels Harps match still hadn't kicked off by 9.30pm. To be honest this site here has been the best for weeks now. DETOWN does a mighty job updating on here - much quicker than livescore and aertel anyway.

Supersaint3
13/05/2005, 5:48 PM
cheers lads I'll be keeping an eye on both so

dcfcsteve
13/05/2005, 5:57 PM
In fairness livescore have been poo the last few weeks, for example last week it was scoreless in all the matches well into the second half, and the Shels Harps match still hadn't kicked off by 9.30pm. To be honest this site here has been the best for weeks now. DETOWN does a mighty job updating on here - much quicker than livescore and aertel anyway.

Livescore seemed to have a bizarre technical issue last week. They did show all the games as being 0:0 draws into their second half, but if you clicked on 'refresh' the real scores appeared. Clicking on refresh again saw them going back to 0:0 draws again ! As long as you cliked 'refresh' a couple of times you did get the scores though..

Bizarre.....

Slash/ED
13/05/2005, 5:59 PM
There's usually a few posters on here listening to the live updates on the radio and posting them as they come in, I can't make it to Drogheda today so I'll be one of them. However the show doesn't start until half seven so most of the first half of the Pats game will be over by then.

And I'm sure before Gareth comes in I should mention that the live updates service on Shelsweb is very very useful. They have people at the match sending the reports back live to someone who updates them so you get a blow by blow account of the match as it happens, link here (http://www.shelbournefc.ie/liveupdate.php?matchid=18) for anyone wanting to follow the Drogheda Shels match like that.