http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=685&PN=1

Soper
13/05/2005, 12:51 PM
From the Kildare Forum ;)

http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=685&PN=1
Who is he?I'm new :mad:

Redzer
13/05/2005, 2:17 PM
It’s a long story, but basically he’s a crackpot who was on this forum. He is now banned, thank God. If you search you might find some of his posts.
When he was here he was Siempered, on the Kildare site he is Simpre blanco or something like that. :D

swinfordfc
13/05/2005, 3:12 PM
he sounds like aheader alright but how he get banned from this forum?

shedhead
13/05/2005, 3:18 PM
he was just a wierdo pretending to be a top scout and all this s*it. Just some one out looking for attention. He moves from club to club pretending to be their fan and stirring things up

swinfordfc
13/05/2005, 3:21 PM
Lads,
does any of ye know how the sligo rovers under 18 team is getting on in the fai youths cup. i know they bet erris utd in the q-finals on pens, did they play the semi yet? :ball:

shedhead
13/05/2005, 3:23 PM
Sligo are a "nothing" side, a mix of Gaelic and UK journeymen players, the problem is that if they play Chris Cotterill at full-back, on loan from Birmingham City, they could beat us, and that will be a bitter pill to swallow, the manager there is a total novice, who "bluffed" his way in there from non-league here in the UK.

Did u see this, honsest to god he talks some amount of B*ll****, he keeps sayin how he is in contact with the birmingham under21 coach trying to get chris cotteril to sign for kildare and he still mite as he was in sligo and he doesnt like the place or something like that

Have booked a flight, will be there Saturday, against my better judgement, the Guinness in Monasterevin is more an attraction than the game on Saturday. Birmingham City Academy Director, Stuart Hall, has just called me, he is going to France with the U/21 team for a tournament tomorrow. His loan player, Chris Cotterill, will NOT be playing against Kildare, which is good news. He is looking around Sligo, and is unsure if he wants to stay there.

Kildare would have been a great option for him, nearer Dublin, but i am not locating top-class players with Casey after his appalling treatment of myself and many others there, also the training i saw at Celbridge, which was embarrassing. Enough said, will be there Saturday, let's hope it's not another dismal perormance as last weeks was, league placings don't lie

ranting rover
13/05/2005, 3:30 PM
i didn't realise that he was banned...is he officially banned from our forum?

nephin
13/05/2005, 3:31 PM
He is some muppet.
He talks some crap.

Da Real Rover
13/05/2005, 3:58 PM
Hes just completely dillusional.

sligoman
13/05/2005, 4:23 PM
he sounds like aheader alright but how he get banned from this forum?

i didn't realise that he was banned...is he officially banned from our forum?

Look here, http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=24824

shedhead
13/05/2005, 6:23 PM
Sligoman, like your post on Kildare forum. HAHA

Soper
13/05/2005, 7:16 PM
What a gimp....''boo hoo, it's unprofessional, I'm phoning my good friend Terry Venebles(Very competent coach mayI add), and we will see where it leads us.I shouldnt be banned.Boo hoo''.

Red Army
14/05/2005, 1:24 AM
I see they want to ban you from the KCFC forum Sligoman ;) :D

(Funny post BTW) :D

SligoRoversfan
14/05/2005, 10:17 AM
i kinda miss him!! :(

although he was some dope!!!!!!!

sligoman
14/05/2005, 7:02 PM
this moron "Sligoman" is running some sort of vendetta against either myself or Kildare County FC, and is a disgrace to Sligo Rovers FC, a famous Eircom club. His language is appalling, foul and abusive when women and children access this site and your action is much appreciated. We have fallen out of late, but i always respect those who have the integrity to take firm and appropriate action whatever the circumstances.

This guy is another "student grant", problably on a three year "media studies" course, now giving us all the benefit of his "vast" life skills. He also complains about paying $10 to watch the games, he wants to pay $5 !!!! Another big spender and potential "white van" driver in life.

I am currently "banned" from the Foot.ie site because of these morons, who, i suspect, had something to do with postings that were made in my name on Foot.ie, which i had no knowledge of. ( :D )

I never use foul or disrespectful language to anyone, i never abuse the privilege of a site forum, yes, i can give it out and take it back, but generally it is soccer "banter", no more, Again i thank you Michael for your action, and will be at the game tonight, i have been at the club today across the road, to see Athy win an Under/12 Cup Final, excellent standard soccer, and two players i have noted!!!

I heard Dan Drew, Chairman of Limerick City today on the radio, he had a 927 crowd at their game last night !!!!! Great turn out to see a 1-1 draw. He also has Mitsubishi sponsoring the team with three jeeps for prize draws, that's how it is done, they still need top-class coaching, Mitsubishis don't win league tiles.

Good luck esta noche amigos, hit the channels, play to feet, isolate the two tall centre-backs, get tight on "Faz". Watch McTiernan, even though short of match fitness, still a very good player, totally ruined by Don O'Riordan. Watch out, the siempre guy's about. !!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've removed my post now, :D :D

Éanna
14/05/2005, 11:03 PM
he must actually be clinically insane :D

Rory H
15/05/2005, 12:07 PM
simplered indeed............i forgot about him...

sligoman
17/05/2005, 8:46 PM
County Boy, My kids went to state school, one is sales manager within the family company and a semi-pro soccer player, he worked in a city centre shop until he was 20, on £6 an hour to learn life's lessons of humility, respect and people skills. Something these Sligo site imbeciles are sadly lacking in i think? He had no favours done. The other two got degrees on sheer hard work, they had nothing from me, they both did part-time work to subsidise their incomes, one a Barrister now, the girl a Vet. The one lad never played Tennis, as you say, but plays golf off a 2 handicap, was + 3 at one time.

I was of course being flippant about "student grants" the point is this Sligoman guy is giving us all the benefit of his vast "life skills", he cannot put a sentence together without using foul and abusive language, he is disrespectful to his elders and, indeed, his betters? I have forgotton more about "life" "soccer" and general people skills than this nefarious little monkey will ever hope to know. Just clarifying where i'm coming from here.

I am supposed to take lies, gross personal insults and general vile abuse from these Sligo site dipsticks, yet i'm not allowed to respond? Very democatic of Foot.ie? Redzer on there considers me to be a "nutter", i will have to contact the top University in the UK after Oxford and Cambridge, and inform them that my 2/1 Degree is now futile, according to a "white van driver" called Redzer, another of life's "Social Welfare" experts from the West Coast of the Emerald Isle?
Nobody ever gave me anything, or my kids, i worked at times 100 hours a week, 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week, something these Sligo "intellectuals" will never know anything about as they down their 8th pint in the Garavogue or Fiddlers Creek?

1 9 2 8
17/05/2005, 9:03 PM
That's the problem with the internet every lunatic has access to it :D

Éanna
17/05/2005, 9:21 PM
County Boy, My kids went to state school, one is sales manager within the family company and a semi-pro soccer player, he worked in a city centre shop until he was 20, on £6 an hour to learn life's lessons of humility, respect and people skills. Something these Sligo site imbeciles are sadly lacking in i think? He had no favours done. The other two got degrees on sheer hard work, they had nothing from me, they both did part-time work to subsidise their incomes, one a Barrister now, the girl a Vet. The one lad never played Tennis, as you say, but plays golf off a 2 handicap, was + 3 at one time.

I was of course being flippant about "student grants" the point is this Sligoman guy is giving us all the benefit of his vast "life skills", he cannot put a sentence together without using foul and abusive language, he is disrespectful to his elders and, indeed, his betters? I have forgotton more about "life" "soccer" and general people skills than this nefarious little monkey will ever hope to know. Just clarifying where i'm coming from here.

I am supposed to take lies, gross personal insults and general vile abuse from these Sligo site dipsticks, yet i'm not allowed to respond? Very democatic of Foot.ie? Redzer on there considers me to be a "nutter", i will have to contact the top University in the UK after Oxford and Cambridge, and inform them that my 2/1 Degree is now futile, according to a "white van driver" called Redzer, another of life's "Social Welfare" experts from the West Coast of the Emerald Isle?
Nobody ever gave me anything, or my kids, i worked at times 100 hours a week, 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week, something these Sligo "intellectuals" will never know anything about as they down their 8th pint in the Garavogue or Fiddlers Creek?
my god what an absolute looney :D

Da Real Rover
17/05/2005, 10:02 PM
What a legend, my god i love this guy, dahamatsu you should provide this fella with some honoury role, actually i think rovers should have him, maybe team mascot cause god knows hes got the character for it. What an absolute legend, this cannot be emphasised enough, im head over heals for this guy.

Soper
17/05/2005, 10:08 PM
HAHAHA, he's right about the Garavogue and Fiddlers though

Éanna
17/05/2005, 10:36 PM
here (http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=690&PN=1)
I have been a critic of Kildare of late, but now the plaudits go to the players after an excellent performance on Saturday, at times they played Sligo off the pitch, it seems that at long last "someone" there at the club is listening to me? The play was excellent, passing the ball, using the channels, keeping it on the floor with patience and really, bar for two outstanding goals by Sligo, three points were there for the taking against a really mediocre Sligo side.

O'Connor led the line well, putting his body in where it hurts, and i did not understand why he was taken off when all Kinsella did was give the ball away when he came on. Had Kildare's final ball been better then this would have been an easy win. O'Brien has started to realise that he can get forward and support the attacks from left-back.

Ray Kenny gives me heart attacks with his errors but he did ok, Philip Byrne was outstanding, won evereything in the air, and could do nothing with McTiernans right-sided volley, a top-class goal by a player who should have played UK league soccer, had i coached him he would have done, i said this for the last 3 years on their fans site, after the dreadful Don O'Riordan's handling of this player.

O'Briens shocking headed error on 22 minutes caused this goal, why do players not head a ball forward to safety? Why was O'Brien in the centre-backs position? Alan Byrne is not a midfiled player, a better centre-back but i have to admit he was outstanding on Saturday, nuisance value, winning ball, the Kildare midfileld wiped the floor with Sligos, Cooney and Cousins did well, Cooney is a big lad and has great potential, he missed a a "sitter" to win the game on 78 minutes, and his stupid push in the back on Foley on 52 minutes, gave Sligo a free-kick for Low's goal, an excellent free kick by a really mediocre full-back, who has been brought from the USA to take free-kicks, that's about all he is good at.

The defensive wall was a shambles for Kildare, no charger on the kick and the keeper could have done better, he has a long way to go to become an established keeper? Dodgy kicking and positional play, he must have a charger on these kicks. Man-marking at corners is shockingly naive, why do kildare not have starting positions at set-plays? Another gross tactical error by the coaches there. I said for so long how poor McNevin was as a left-sided mid player, Saturday proved all i have said for 2 seasons on here?

Overall an excellent game and if Kildare continue now to play this "real" soccer, and refrain from "booting" it 50 yards, they could easily win this leage, Dublin City could only draw against the bottom side on Sunday, it is there for the taking, the way Kildare players applied themselves on Saturday was excellent and the crowds will return to watch this hard work ethic, you don't have to be technically the best players, just work hard for 90 minutes, as they did on Saturday, it gets rewards. They were relaxed on the ball, playing it along the back line, the set-up play was excellent, patient, and the goal set-up by Alan Byrne on 13 minutes, would have impressed Bergkamp, vision to see how easy it is to thread a ball between centre-backs, and O'Connor did great to get a poke on it to the right corner.

Sligo were awful, Gez Carr is about as good as i am, and i retired 25 years ago, i wouldn't pay "Faz" in washers, an idle and expensive luxury, Cretaro is useless, another Sean Connor recruit, all non-league journeymen, Flannery is a no hoper striker, a big thug who thinks his role is to run around "kicking" players, Phil Byrne gave him a soccer lesson, he never got a kick.

Burns is a top-class centre back for Sligo and saved them so many times, at least Kildare learned their lesson from the first game and kept it away from him in the air, something i mentioned on here before the game? I do try to talk sense at times, i think "someone" there might start to be realising that? It is not for the benefit of my health, it is posted to help the club progress, these are basic erros i am commenting on on here?

Great to see and the Sunday Independent said this game was "generally poor" I don't know if they actually go to a game in the Eircom 1? This was anything but "poor" excellent value for 10 euros, and playing this way this team can now go on and improve if tactically things are sorted out, sharper counter-attacking and a better final ball, with dead-balls defended better also.

Saw a cup-final Leixlip beating Suncroft yesterday with a corner header to win 1-0, some good raw talent on view, Michael Casey was there but where were the Kildare coaches? This is where you find raw talent?

Éanna
17/05/2005, 10:37 PM
he obviously fancies himself as a pundit!

Penny/County Boy: It was better than a "decent" display, it was a revelation and a total change in the way the side plays, keeping the ball, as Arsenal do, stops the opponents playing, Sligo's opportunities were limited to two top class goals, a first time volley by McTiernan, a kid who lost all interest in playing after the way he was treated at Sligo, and stopped playing altogether, amazing. These goals you can do nothing other than applaud.

ZUPPY: You can't win them all, prior to Saturday things looked grim, but Saturday was a breath of fresh Curragh air. A total change in the playing policy, the passing was good, the set-up play refreshing, bouncing balls off to people and the back four looked better with Clarke slotting in when O'Brien goes forward, employing the width available to stretch defenders, all so easy and has been sadly lacking, with a few more tactical changes and this continued high work-rate this team can go forward now.

Rocinante: Thanks, measured arguements again, Rome wasn't built in a day so that makes Kildare a bit longer? After the "dross" they have been dishing up at home and away this was a blessed relief, ten times better, and at last playing "real" football, not hoofing it about. O'Connor did all the right things a striker should do, make life awkward for a centre-back marker, get close to him, attempt to "roll" him if he can, if not "bounce" it off to support coming in, Shearer is a master of "roughing" markers up.

ranting rover
18/05/2005, 12:25 PM
I personally think the forum was a better place WITH siemprered on it...

...the fact that there is a 2 page thread about him and his opinions says a lot.

If both Siempre and some fellow forum contributors cut out the reptition and particularly the personal insults, then there could have been some great debates...

hamish
18/05/2005, 12:51 PM
Good God, it's like something out of Monty Python meets the Goon Show meets Little Britain. Thank God, I thought I was bad. Kinda sorry for the bloke. We have a hospital here called St. Brigid's who'll have a spot for him. :D

strangeirish
18/05/2005, 1:11 PM
Ah lads, easy now. You are talking about our highest paid and most respected scout. KCFC, Sligo, Birmingham, Ireland, Europe, the world and soon the universe................Anyway, when is that Star Wars film starting? I think I'll send him to check it out for me :D :D :D

hamish
18/05/2005, 1:22 PM
Ah lads, easy now. You are talking about our highest paid and most respected scout. KCFC, Sligo, Birmingham, Ireland, Europe, the world and soon the universe................Anyway, when is that Star Wars film starting? I think I'll send him to check it out for me :D :D :D

Oh I geddit, space cadet!! Nice one, moi san.... :D :D

gustavo
18/05/2005, 1:31 PM
cretaro is useless ..... another of sean connors recruits

very much wrong on both counts!

Redzer
18/05/2005, 2:39 PM
Redzer on there considers me to be a "nutter", i will have to contact the top University in the UK after Oxford and Cambridge, and inform them that my 2/1 Degree is now futile, according to a "white van driver" called Redzer, another of life's "Social Welfare" experts from the West Coast of the Emerald Isle?

He certainly is a "nutter". :D If only I had his education, I too would be able to pick the HINDSIGHT ELEVEN in every game, each week.
And some of us also has good jobs, we dont need to work 100 hours a week.
I think the E.U. has a maximum working week of 48 hrs. The sooner its law the better. All this slave labour in our back yard. tut tut. :mad:

Da Real Rover
18/05/2005, 4:03 PM
very much wrong on both counts!
Thats what got to me, Rafa is without doubt one of the best and most consistent performers in the first division. I feel that with all these new imports Rafa does not get half the amount of credit he deserves as he could have deserted us for the premier division during the summer but decided to slog it out with us, a real sligo hero.

Éanna
23/05/2005, 2:36 PM
this is the best yet. Speaking about Sligo fans:

They infer that i don't know the Academy Director at Birmingham City, great, he just came back from my place in Spain, of course
:D :D

Éanna
23/05/2005, 2:38 PM
Incidentally, does anyone know what this guy looks like? There was a fellow walking around St Coleman's park on saturday night with what looked like a Sligo scarf on him :confused:

Rory H
23/05/2005, 3:11 PM
moustache...about 5'9......

small face.....short hair....small tail mark near buttocks....mouth situated between buttocks

buttocks

Éanna
23/05/2005, 3:48 PM
moustache...about 5'9......

small face.....short hair....small tail mark near buttocks....mouth situated between buttocks

buttocks
:D :D

Éanna
24/05/2005, 2:37 PM
The latest. He now "knows" Bobby Robson :D
COUNTY BOY: I'm not as old as Bobby Robson, i do know him, so what? If Sligoman likes me or not matters not one iota to me, as a resident of Sligo i informed them of the "baloney" that was going down there, and all the chickens are now coming home to roost, watch this space, the euphoria will soon turn at the Showgrounds when it all goes "pear shaped", as it inevitably will.

Banning someone from a democtratic forum, foot.ie, for doing nothing other than telling the truth is appalling. The term nefarious little monkey applied to the antics of Sligoman, a personal vendetta is a shocking weakness trait., i trade the insults, roll with the punches and come back for more, others at Sligo reciprocate by posting vulgar language in my name, how that is done i am at loss to comprehend? I need the Sligo site like i do Sciatica.

Rocinante is correct, it is a soccer forum, but i was not responsible for this personal hatred from this student grant, who thinks he should pay $5 euros to watch his team, not $10. To be "not liked" as he calls it, is irrelevant to me, i informed them of what was going on there, signing two Birmingham City kids now, who can't play until July, and then will then return for pre-season back at their home club, brilliant business. We all saw Sean Connors signings last Saturday, i say no more, "Faz" was involved for about 2 minutes in the game.

I will ignore Sligoman in future, a pointless exercise trying to reason with this ilk, i get CVs from these kids weekly, looking for jobs, all going to put the world to rights after a two-year course in "Social Studies, whatever that is? It's laughable. Popularity contests i don't do, telling the truth without appalling gutter language i do. In Limerick tomorrow, will try to get to Cork for the game, problem is i have a horse running at the Curragh at the week-end, major conflict there. Aplogies for digressions on here, not too keen on personal insults from student grants, who my considerable taxes keep in these educational "sojourns".