PDA

View Full Version : Futsal(calcio A5) In Ireland????

Zio Paperone
13/05/2005, 12:34 PM
HI...I am an italian boy,of 21 years old,my name is ZIO PAPERONE(eheh Danièl)and play futsal in B National League in Milano from 4 years.

I m studying at the University and I want to come in Ireland(in November)for learn English, but I want to continue my sport, how is futsal in Eire?
Are there professional club?I m coach of goalkeeper of Under 18 and “school-football-five” of my team
I `d like learn this sport at the children and boys but this is impossible in Italy because the agonistic level is very big, and the clubs don` t give to a young boy a sector for this reasons.

Are there club of premier and first division(of eircom league) interested to create a new club and to partake at FAI championship 2006??
And are there professional club?

Excuse me for my english,thanks for your attention
I love your beer....OLè....! :p

SALUTI DALLO ZIO :D

Supersaint3
13/05/2005, 12:48 PM
why'd he pick galway??? :eek: ;)

Eire06
13/05/2005, 12:54 PM
why'd he pick galway??? :eek: ;)
Cause were the prettiest!! :cool:

Which University are you going to Zio ?

Zio Paperone
13/05/2005, 1:43 PM
BECAUSE GALWAY CITY IT S VERY BEAUTIFUL..
I STUDY ECONOMY IN A UNIVERSITY IN PAVIA(LOMBARDY) AND I WOULD LIKE TO COME TO IRELAND TO LEARN ENGLISH, NOT WITH THE ERASMUS BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THE ENGLISH EXAMS! MY OBJECTIVE Is TO COME THEM And TO RETURN IN ITALY EVERY 3 MONTHS To GIVING 2,3 EXAMINATIONS

SOME MY COMPANIONS OF SQUARE HAVE PLAYED IN “NAZIONALE ITALIANA”.THE LEVEL Of the FUTSAL IN ITALY Are HIGHEST And HOUR, AFTER YEARS OF SACRIFICES, I WOULD WANT TO TRY An ADVENTURE IN An ENGLISH-speaking COUNTRY

YOU WHAT OF THOUGHTS?

tiktok
13/05/2005, 1:45 PM
I'm not 100% sure.

But I've only ever heard of FUTSAL being played by Children 7-12 years old.
I'm not sure there are Adult leagues.

Eire06
13/05/2005, 1:46 PM
Zio where in Ireland are you going to..

Think it is mainly kids school teams, and school ends soon for the summer

dahamsta
13/05/2005, 1:53 PM
Zio Paperone, turn off your Caps Lock before posting on Foot.ie please.

adam

Zio Paperone
13/05/2005, 1:59 PM
http://www.fai.ie/staticarticle.asp?hlid=243660

http://www.fai.ie/staticarticle.asp?hlid=243337

http://www.fai.ie/staticarticle.asp?hlid=243336

http://www.fai.ie/staticarticle.asp?hlid=243335

IT SEEMS TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD ME IN THESE LINK THAT THE FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP OF FUTSAL BEGINNINGS THIS YEAR, NOT?
FOR EIRE06..WWW.GALWAYUNITEDFC.IE!!!I HAVE UNCOVERED THIS WEB THANKS TO An ITALIAN FRIEND, THAT I HAVE KNOWN IN NET,
ARE YOU A LEADER OF GALWAY UNITED?

SOMEONE OF YOU KNOWS STEFEN FINN?HE IS A FUTSALPLANET JOURNALIST, WOULD APPEAL TO ME TO EXCHANGE SOME WORD WITH HE..

Zio Paperone
13/05/2005, 2:02 PM
How I Must Make?

tiktok
13/05/2005, 2:26 PM
How I Must Make?

ABCDEFGHIJ........ = Caps Lock :mad:
abcdefghijk......... = No Caps Lock :)

Hope that's clear ;) :D

Redzer
13/05/2005, 2:36 PM
I suggest you contact Sligo Rovers F.C. at this e-mail address secretary@sligorovers.com. We have a player Raffael Cretaro, who speaks Italian. He might be able to help you with your questions. It is better to speak to someone in Italian, in order to know exactly what you are looking for.

Eire06
13/05/2005, 2:46 PM
FOR EIRE06..WWW.GALWAYUNITEDFC.IE!!!I HAVE UNCOVERED THIS WEB THANKS TO An ITALIAN FRIEND, THAT I HAVE KNOWN IN NET,
ARE YOU A LEADER OF GALWAY UNITED?
I am a Galway United supporter!!

I would say to ring one of the phone numbers on that list! the nearest to where your planning on staying and they will be able to help you

Zio Paperone
13/05/2005, 5:43 PM
redzer
I have you as soon as written an email in italian language.thanks thousands for l aid and thanks Rafael

Eire 06
the city of Galway is beautiful, as all Ireland, however creed of being able to have contacts with someone near to the club..if I have need,can i ask other informations?What is your name?

Tik Tok...
ok now I have understand....

Supersaints3
on foot.ie there is someone of your club that knows the journalist Stefen Finn?on web of your club has read that an article has written... and knows that it has voted for the futsal awards, would appeal to me to be able to write to he

Finally if someone of you is interested to my initiative, fills up me also of questions,i am to your disposition, but now I exit with my girl... ehehe..sure Sunday i am in foot.ie..hello to all and thanks still :eek: :eek: :eek:

sorry for my poor english

Supersaint3
13/05/2005, 5:57 PM
I think this is the best I can do for you Zio mate:(robbed off the FAI..)

Get Involved
There is currently only one Futsal league in Ireland, played by teams from the Leinster Senior League based in Dublin. The FAI is looking to expand Futsal throughout the country. If you would like more information on how to set up a league or enter a team into a competition please call any of the following contacts:

Derek O'Neill 0035316766864
FAI Regional Development Officer

Paul Smyth 00353872499517
FAI Regional Development Officer

Stephen Finn 0035316766864 (all with international code)
FAI UEFA Futsal Representative

An FAI information booklet - Futsal: For the Future of Football is also available. Please ask for a copy when you call.

Alternatively you can email: derekoneill10@eircom.net

Additional information on Futsal is available at the following Web sites:

www.fifa.com - FIFA's website features the full Futsal laws and regulations;
www.uefa.com - UEFA's website provides information on Futsal in Europe;
www.futsalireland.com -Irish futsal information site;
www.futsalplanet.com - International futsal website;
www.icfds.com - Futebol de Salão information website.

Zio Paperone
15/05/2005, 2:13 PM
thanks, I will write to derek oneill. I hope to find some club in Ireland,because i love your island.If someone read this forum and wants to take part and to help me of I would be much satisfied... Prize?A beer offered from the undersigned :p

Zio Paperone
19/05/2005, 12:11 PM
Good day to all, I have had answer from oneill and from stephen finn,and i am very happy.you are splendid and much available. From what I have understood the futsal is not practiced a lot in Ireland.But i creed that like are happened in years 90 in Italy, and hour in Uk, creed that also in Ireland many persons will get passionate and us there will be a National League, or because not, a Setanta Cup, or manifestations with the Celtic countries which Scozia and Galles..and I will be between you. According to you why the futsal he is not followed in Ireland?

according to me it must make publicity this sport, I am convinced that in Sundays morning many children and boys play in the fields with the own friends and parents,no?