Shels so far

In
Jack Brady (Limerick)
Aaron Dobbs (Longford Town)

Out
Conan Byrne
Dean Delany
James English

Connor Clifford to Shels from Pats, allegedly.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
03/11/2019, 7:45 PM
Sligo Rovers

Out
Dante Leverock

Nesta99
04/11/2019, 3:56 AM
Connor Clifford to Shels from Pats, allegedly.

Money or O'Donnell knowing his form when both at Oriel?

Calcio Jack
04/11/2019, 7:07 AM
Shamrock Rovers

In Dermot Desmond from Bahamas fee €2m

osarusan
04/11/2019, 7:27 AM
Limerick:

Pretty much every player left the club after the season ended and signed for a number of local clubs.

Not sure if there are any players left.

marinobohs
04/11/2019, 8:30 AM
Shamrock Rovers

In Dermot Desmond from Bahamas fee €2m

OUT fans owned membership model

Martinho II
04/11/2019, 1:11 PM
Limerick:

Pretty much every player left the club after the season ended and signed for a number of local clubs.

Not sure if there are any players left.

Will Sean Russell go back into loi after having his long overdue hospital bill paid for?

Longfordian
05/11/2019, 10:46 PM
James English signed for Longford from Shels. Seems a bit temperamental but as a straight swap for Aaron Dobbs it isn't a bad signing.

nigel-harps1954
06/11/2019, 2:58 PM
Finn Harps out:

Harry Ascroft - Dandenong Thunder (Aus)

Mr A
06/11/2019, 3:14 PM
Sounds like he signed for a medical condition that involves flatulence.

nigel-harps1954
06/11/2019, 3:18 PM
Sounds like he signed for a medical condition that involves flatulence.

Dilly ding dandenong.

Martinho II
06/11/2019, 3:46 PM
James English signed for Longford from Shels. Seems a bit temperamental but as a straight swap for Aaron Dobbs it isn't a bad signing.

We seem to be a team of cast offs from shels. Grimes,Evans and English all played together for Shels in 17 and 18 seasons along with Lee Steacy.

Sidefx
06/11/2019, 4:34 PM
Shels so far

In
Jack Brady (Limerick)
Aaron Dobbs (Longford Town)

Out
Conan Byrne
Dean Delany
James English

Sheppard apparently signed for Shels.

Dalymountrower
06/11/2019, 5:06 PM
Sheppard apparently signed for Shels.-

That will spice up the derby games with Bohs anyway

joey B
07/11/2019, 12:51 PM
Michael Gallagher Harps to UCD on a scholarship.

Martinho II
07/11/2019, 1:06 PM
Sheppard apparently signed for Shels.

Yeah that is confirmed today in the Irish Sun.

nigel-harps1954
07/11/2019, 3:57 PM
Michael Gallagher Harps to UCD on a scholarship.

Hugely impressive young player on the edge of Tom Mohans Irish u-19 squad. Unfortunate that injuries prevented him a run of games in Harps team this year, but I've no doubt he'd have been first choice right back were it not for injury.

Fantastic signing for UCD. Gutted to see him go.

TonyD
07/11/2019, 10:45 PM
Contract up as far as I know. He was decent, and hard working, but not one you'd be devastated to lose. Couple of cracking goals this year though.

D24Saint
08/11/2019, 2:27 PM
Jason mcclelland signed from UCD , never heard of him tbh.

pineapple stu
08/11/2019, 2:30 PM
Wide mid; scored a fair few goals in the First the last few years, but struggled a bit this season in the Premier. Wasn't the only one obviously. Be interesting to see how he gets on

joey B
09/11/2019, 4:56 PM
Shane Duggan signed for Galway
Waterford might be well cut back next season

trevy
10/11/2019, 6:56 AM
Good signing for Galway. I'm surprised he's dropped to the first division. A lot of Waterford fans concerned at the lack of signings and uncertainty over the budget for next season. Only 1 player is under contract for next year at the moment.

Ezeikial
10/11/2019, 8:09 AM
Good signing for Galway. I'm surprised he's dropped to the first division. A lot of Waterford fans concerned at the lack of signings and uncertainty over the budget for next season. Only 1 player is under contract for next year at the moment.

Homeward bound

total hoofball
10/11/2019, 10:02 AM
Statement of intent from Galway, presume more money from the Comers is going to their budget. On the flip end things cannot be good in Waterford if Duggan is jumping ship so soon after the season ending

David BOHie
10/11/2019, 10:20 AM

Who's that poor divil?

nigel-harps1954
10/11/2019, 12:12 PM

That's one more player than Finn Harps. We have a manager without a contract, never mind any players.

Dalymountrower
10/11/2019, 12:37 PM
A lot of very good players in that squad this past season, presumably Lunny signed a two year deal last December?

Martinho II
10/11/2019, 2:49 PM
Confirmed at our dinner dance the other night from a staff member that Anto Breslin has left us to go to Bohs. Hell of a signing for them and loss for us!

Dalymountrower
12/11/2019, 4:09 PM
Confirmed at our dinner dance the other night from a staff member that Anto Breslin has left us to go to Bohs. Hell of a signing for them and loss for us!

Ripped the Bohs defence apart in the cup game v Longford , so no surprise that Long had his eye on him

sbgawa
12/11/2019, 4:17 PM

Your ageing yourself there Martinho "Dinner Dance" :)

Martinho II
12/11/2019, 4:36 PM
Your ageing yourself there Martinho "Dinner Dance" :)

more like dinner donce now!

marinobohs
12/11/2019, 7:16 PM
Cummins announced he is leaving Cork and won't be signing for shams for next season.

trevy
12/11/2019, 7:20 PM
Will Fitzgerald is the only player under contract at Waterford for next season. Shane Duggan is a Limerick man so maybe Galway suits him better for travel but it's concerning that Galway have their act together to be signing Premier division players and we don't.

Kingswood Rover
12/11/2019, 7:25 PM
Whats a dinner dance, is that the plate chucking malarkey the Bubble and squeaks do.

nr637
13/11/2019, 8:37 AM
Rumours abound that John Caufield could be offered the Manager's position at Waterford due to Reynolds work commitments, expect a big Cork City exodus to follow........Cummins......!

White Horse
13/11/2019, 9:16 AM
Rumours abound that John Caufield could be offered the Manager's position at Waterford due to Reynolds work commitments, expect a big Cork City exodus to follow........Cummins......!

Be nice to see Caulfield back in management after the disgraceful way he was treated in Cork.

D24Saint
13/11/2019, 9:39 AM
Be nice to see Caulfield back in management after the disgraceful way he was treated in Cork.

Fishing !

desaintsno.12
13/11/2019, 12:06 PM
Benson Confirmed to us (Pats)

White Horse
13/11/2019, 12:29 PM
Benson Confirmed to us (Pats)

I can understand him wanting to start his actuarial career and step back from full time training. He had a really difficult season with Dundalk due to two bad injuries. Spending so much time on the sidelines must have left him bored. However, I still think he could have given full time football a couple more seasons.

Pats have a really good player, in great physical condition, and with a terrific attitude.

Dundalk fans will always be grateful for his performances and commitment.

Buller
13/11/2019, 12:59 PM

This must be a windup! He nearly got them relegated with a full time setup and a wage bill of €1m. He has given every chance and they seemed to be dis-improving every game rather than recovering.

PartySaint
13/11/2019, 1:14 PM
I can understand him wanting to start his actuarial career and step back from full time training. He had a really difficult season with Dundalk due to two bad injuries. Spending so much time on the sidelines must have left him bored. However, I still think he could have given full time football a couple more seasons.

Pats have a really good player, in great physical condition, and with a terrific attitude.

Dundalk fans will always be grateful for his performances and commitment.

Pats are full time.

marinobohs
13/11/2019, 1:22 PM
Pats are full time.
That’s the part that isn’t clear, will he be FT at Pats ? I know they trained mornings last year, has that changed ? One of the reasons cited for him leaving Dundalk was work commitments.
Either way, excellent signing for Pats

Jack B
13/11/2019, 1:25 PM
I'll never learn from getting carried away each pre-season and making bold claims based on big signings that often in our case don't work out.

Get engraving that league trophy already.

marinobohs
13/11/2019, 1:37 PM
I'll never learn from getting carried away each pre-season and making bold claims based on big signings that often in our case don't work out.

Get engraving that league trophy already.

winning the transfer window :D
I'm hearing there could be a bit of a clear out at Pats ? Presumably putting his own stamp on the squad.

Jack B
13/11/2019, 2:12 PM
winning the transfer window :D
I'm hearing there could be a bit of a clear out at Pats ? Presumably putting his own stamp on the squad.
Yeah quite a big one by all accounts, quite controversially in some cases too as it's rumoured Clarkie has been told he can find a new team despite having a year left on his deal and being our best player by a distance last season. Can't really complain otherwise though, we were that underwhelming last season I don't think there's any more than a handful we'd be sad to lose really. Some big enough names like Drennan, Madden, McCabe etc have gotten the boot, O'Donnell obviously wasn't impressed with what he saw at the end of the season. No complaints if we continue in this vein though.

D24Saint
13/11/2019, 2:37 PM
Graham Cummins released by Rovers. Will he stay in the LOI ?

Jd2793
13/11/2019, 2:41 PM
Graham Cummins released by Rovers. Will he stay in the LOI ?

I'd doubt it , not good enough for the premier anymore.

oriel
13/11/2019, 3:27 PM
What a player Benson was, thought he had perfectly linked in with Shields, nice blend of the two styles. He owes DFC nothing, got a standing ovation on Monday night when taken off v Linfield and you saw the reaction too from his teammates, met him a few times also, lovely guy to boot. Leaves with 3 league titles and an FAI Cup, some haul for 4 seasons.

He has had a few bad injuries and started less than 10 games this year, plus it looked like Sloggett was signed on Fri as his replacement, hes 4 years younger than Robbie, but he will still do a good job for Pats, be a great player to watch plus he learnt from the master, O’Donnell. Also heard he will soon return to his day job, so maybe this is the start of moving into that.

Thanks for all the memories Robbie, sealing qualification to the EL group stage v BATE, and that strike in Warsaw just two, but not a bad top 2 !