PDA

View Full Version : Ian Brown and The Prodigy clash?

Beavis
11/05/2005, 1:50 PM
I heard (from an often inaccurate source) that Ian Brown and the Prodigy might be on at the same time at Oxegen. Can anyone shed light on this, or have the times for acts even been released yet ?
Along with Kasabian, they are probably the two I'm most looking forward too. This could provide a much unwanted dilemma.

Dublin12
11/05/2005, 1:52 PM
Go to Ian Brown,trust me.

fosterdollar
11/05/2005, 1:55 PM
I heard (from an often inaccurate source) that Ian Brown and the Prodigy might be on at the same time at Oxegen.

Ian Brown, no contest. Why you see a conflict here i don't know.

tetsujin1979
11/05/2005, 2:56 PM
Agreed, I saw the Prodigy the last time they played Oxegen (or Witnness as it was then) and they were rubbish.

Neish
11/05/2005, 4:56 PM
Ian Brown in my book his new album is his best yet IMO. Prodigy are not up yto much lately

Gerrit
11/05/2005, 8:04 PM
I don't know who Ian Brown is, I know who the Prodigy is. Wouldn't want to see them even if they'd pay me for it. The Prodigy is IMO absolute sh1te.

My nephew likes The Prodigy and used to play some records of them for me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing :eek:

Beavis
11/05/2005, 9:26 PM
Agreed, I saw the Prodigy the last time they played Oxegen (or Witnness as it was then) and they were rubbish.

I know a few longtime Prodigy fans and every one says that the Witness gig was poor but a once off, and they were back to their best in December at the Point.
I love dance gigs, theres a different atmosphere. At a band gig you can sometimes get too many people standing around with there hands in pockets or drinking a beer. Having said that Solarised rules and I couldn't pass up hearing FEAR live.

CollegeTillIDie
11/05/2005, 11:20 PM
Go to Ian Brown
There's probably be a twisted Firestarter at the Prodigy and you won't be able to Breathe... I'll get my coat :D

Macy
12/05/2005, 7:37 AM
I don't know who Ian Brown is
Sacrilege.... :eek: :D

Neish
12/05/2005, 10:04 AM
I don't know who Ian Brown is, .The Prodigy is IMO absolute sh1te.

Ever hear of a band called The Stone Rosses? Ian Brown was their lead singer.

The prodigy used to be an excellent band, but their work over the last few years is up to much.

Gerrit
13/05/2005, 11:53 PM
Prodigy is absolutely not my style, never been.

Stone Roses hey... Ehm, *feels deeply ashamed*, doesn't ring a bell really...

Neish
14/05/2005, 12:07 PM
If like indie type Oasis etc, you should like The Stone Rosses their self titled album constantly gets vote into the top 5 in polls/votes for the best british albums of all time