PDA

View Full Version : Rockmount happy to welcome back centre-forward Beechinor

A face
11/05/2005, 1:38 PM
Rockmount happy to welcome back centre-forward Beechinor

Rockmount received a boost ahead of next Sunday’s final of the FAI Intermediate Cup with news that their international centre-forward Ruairi Beechinor will be fit to play against Wayside Celtic.

Beechinor is a junior international and a recognised goal-scorer with Rockmount (of the Munster Senior League) who will be playing in their third consecutive Intermediate Cup final and seeking their second consecutive success in a match set for Turner’s Cross at 2.30 pm.

The striker recently broke his wrist in a league game but, happily for Rockmount, the plaster came off early this week and he will play with a protective strapping on the damaged limb.

Read more at www.fai.ie (http://www.fai.ie/article.asp?hlid=275869&Title=Rockmount+happy+to+welcome+back+centre-forward+Beechinor&lid=Main+News&sub=Rockmount+happy+to+welcome+back+centre-forward+Beechinor&navlid=&sublid=)

Clifford
11/05/2005, 1:50 PM
Naw - he's slow and rubbish, if anyone from Wayside looks at this there is no need to mark him, in fact just ignore him the whole game please.

Great to have the maestro back. He has played two games with the light cast so it's no risk for him.

Echo has reports almost every day this week, Willie Byrne last night, Ruairi on Monday, think it's the CLIFFORD/AMARACH connection (not literally) tonight. Buster and Slatts it is due to be. We'll wait and see.

razor
11/05/2005, 2:11 PM
think it's the CLIFFORD/AMARACH connection (not literally) tonight. I'll have to rush out and buy an echo before they're all gone. :D

Clifford
11/05/2005, 2:48 PM
I'll have to rush out and buy an echo before they're all gone. :D

Too late, sold out. Like the U2 tickets it sold out in the first half hour. I'll be signing copies at Easons tomorrow at 5 and I'm not even in the bleedin thing......

amarach
11/05/2005, 3:59 PM
Naw - he's slow and rubbish, if anyone from Wayside looks at this there is no need to mark him, in fact just ignore him the whole game please..

Ruairi know's most of the lads on the Wayside team as he played with them in the international irish team.......Well done to Kenneth Howie he's got his place there now too ..... I would have thought Alan Weldon would be picked up too!!

amarach
11/05/2005, 3:59 PM
I'll have to rush out and buy an echo before they're all gone. :D

Jealousy eh eh lol