PDA

View Full Version : Away form... We need a win.

KR's Post
10/05/2005, 4:02 PM
We must get a win away from home, sooner rather than later because we have suffered with away form in the past and it's cost us, even in the First Division. :eek: With us being so good at home, that is a consolation and i know we drew in Cork, but 3 away defeats from 4 is worrying. We need to beat Harps in 3 weeks to further stretch our lead over them and we will im sure take points from a poor bohs side in 2 weeks. Derry this friday will be a tough one, but they are struggling lately and i fancy us against them aswell!!! ;)

Grasshopper 99
11/05/2005, 11:22 AM
Away form is bad if you look at the points we have got, 1 from a possible 12, but our proformances have not been that bad, Rovers last week the game should have been wrapped after the first 15 minutes. Shels the week before, if Zayed had scored at the start of the second have we could have held them. So it can only get better. Bring on the Derry. Should be a good game with a great atmosphere. :cool:

KR's Post
30/05/2005, 2:19 PM
We must get a win away from home, sooner rather than later because we have suffered with away form in the past and it's cost us, even in the First Division. :eek:
We finally got it, weh hey to the BRAY!!!! :D :D

Roo69
30/05/2005, 2:56 PM
We finally got it, weh hey to the BRAY!!!! :D :D

Yeah, it was a massive win for us, a real 6 pointer even at this early stage.
Were 9 points clear of Harps and 11 of Rovers, gives us a nice bit of breathing space even though we have just come out of a really bad patch.

St. Pats up this Friday, with our 1st away win still fresh in the mind i think it will give the lads plenty of hope travelling out to Richmond. Fancy us to get at least a draw out of them. The Pats defence is in ribbons at the moment, Bell and Penderville look totally out of there depth, just a shame the later is suspended :D

I reckon we if can another 5/6 matches all season long that we will survive relegation, which in fairness was our sole aim before the start of the season.

July will be a massive month for us and will really shape how our season will end, Away matches in Drogland and Waterford and then home ties with Longford, Shels and Rovers. It's gonna be a tough tough summer !