PDA

View Full Version : June Transfer Window

GalwayFrancis
09/05/2005, 8:01 PM
when is it? we need players, hopefully it starts before the
cork city game we might have a chance against them then.
with all the money Leeson bringing in, we must have some
to spend on decent players

Patrick Dunne
09/05/2005, 9:08 PM
.. so far, the match ball has been sponsored. Nick did not bring in the Aer Arann deal, this was, quite correctly, used to publicise his new role. He has had the honeymoon period, its down to business now. The club has an unprecedented amount of full-time staff off the pitch. They have to deliver.
I'm sure that they will.

shedhead
09/05/2005, 9:48 PM
How many full time players do galway have by the way just wondering. I wonder how many each team in this division has, it would make a interesting reading.

Rambler1
09/05/2005, 10:55 PM
We have None anyway....How about yerselves

Terry
10/05/2005, 7:30 AM
we have none, all full-time staff are at board level :(

Rambler1
10/05/2005, 8:29 AM
I dont believe there are any full time players in the first division...could be corrected on this...

shedhead
10/05/2005, 9:25 AM
not totally sure but id say the few that connor brought in from over seas are full time, Carlos Alverez, Kupona Low, Faz. Conor ogrady im sure is full time as well and micheal mcnamara is meant to be gettin paid enough that he might as well be full time.

Rambler1
10/05/2005, 9:32 AM
Is McTiernan not full time....?

gufct
10/05/2005, 11:20 AM
till the end of July as far United having loads of money to spen your having a laugh the gate last week was just over €1,600 and the total number of people there was 446 including season Ticket Holders.

There is a rumour doing the rounds about Jonny Mernagh & Seamie Crowe being lined up but our biggest need is a physical play maker for central midfield.

Utd Till I Die
12/05/2005, 10:24 PM
i dont think utd will do too much at all in june. They wont have the money and will probably find it hard to attract players anyway. I wouldn't play for the team at the moment. I have been at every game and its worse there getting. get rid of goldbey.