PDA

View Full Version : Rhona Daly

footballplease
09/05/2005, 1:45 PM
Hey Roo, you seem to be the inside guy on here! Are the club making an official complaint against the officials (particularly Ms Daly) after Friday night's game. It might seem like whinging but look at the success Ollie Byrne has when he appeals.

If he can do it and get results why cant we?

Roo69
09/05/2005, 2:03 PM
Hey Roo, you seem to be the inside guy on here! Are the club making an official complaint against the officials (particularly Ms Daly) after Friday night's game. It might seem like whinging but look at the success Ollie Byrne has when he appeals.

If he can do it and get results why cant we?

I honestly don't know, i presume that is up to Tony, as he was manager for the night, and Pat.

As a fan myself, i think a preformance like that should be reported. After all if Ref's can add parts into there reports about players i don't see why players or managers cant report such appaling displays like wha we seen on Friday evening. Both Tuite and Daly should be reported. Tuite made several very poor calls - the 4 peno decisions spring to mind and incident when pip was kicked off the ball, he got all of them wrong ! Daly should be reported for her lack of knolwedge of the game, lack of fitness (5 yards behind ball everytime) and her decision making, most of the time she waited for tuite to make the call and then she stook her flag up.

Grasshopper 99
11/05/2005, 11:25 AM
She was a disgrace, no way should she be there, and to rub salt into the wounds, she refereed the U21s against UCD and gave them a penality last weekend.

Copa Mundial
19/05/2005, 1:11 PM
I honestly don't know, i presume that is up to Tony, as he was manager for the night, and Pat.

As a fan myself, i think a preformance like that should be reported. After all if Ref's can add parts into there reports about players i don't see why players or managers cant report such appaling displays like wha we seen on Friday evening. Both Tuite and Daly should be reported. Tuite made several very poor calls - the 4 peno decisions spring to mind and incident when pip was kicked off the ball, he got all of them wrong ! Daly should be reported for her lack of knolwedge of the game, lack of fitness (5 yards behind ball everytime) and her decision making, most of the time she waited for tuite to make the call and then she stook her flag up.

What has the standard of officials been like at the Carlisle this season.Im looking for an objective response on this,not a berating of the officials,so please take off the green and white glasses before you answer.

Stevo Da Gull
19/05/2005, 1:51 PM
What has the standard of officials been like at the Carlisle this season.Im looking for an objective response on this,not a berating of the officials,so please take off the green and white glasses before you answer.

Generally, I think that there has been an improvement on last season. The Rovers game is the only one that sticks in my head as leaving the ground wondering how someone so poor can be officiating a game. There have been a few other dodgy moments, and I may have something to say after the Bohs- expectin a few dodgy decisions in that 1 ;)