PDA

View Full Version : devo

lowflyingseagul
08/05/2005, 1:08 PM
starting his no shows early this season. bloody disgrace when devo has a go about support for bray when he can't even show up for games himself

KR's Post
08/05/2005, 1:46 PM
Was told he was sick, but with Chelsea lifting the title on Saturday, me thinks he was a guest of a certain Mr. Duff.... Gerry or Bobby weren't there either. I'm only presuming this. Maybe he is sick. Who knows??? The question is though, would we have won if he was there?? He would've been sent off if he was after the disgraceful attempt by Mr. Tuite to referee. And PLEASE DON'T start another debate about Devo.

lowflyingseagul
08/05/2005, 4:33 PM
maybe it's just me but the manager showing for games is quite important

KR's Post
08/05/2005, 5:56 PM
maybe it's just me but the manager showing for games is quite important
I know it is, very important, BUT what i'm saying is, this could lead to another big debate thst is un-needed at the moment!!! From what i heard, he is SICK. Im only guessing at the thought that he may have been in Stamford Bridge....

KK77
09/05/2005, 9:01 AM
Sick wake up lads he was in Stamford Bridge apparently he was sick when Duff was on the verge of moving to Chelsea two years go seem to rise like Lazarous for that listen don't want a debate about Devo as have said my peace many times before but he knows were his bread is butter lets say he follows the money.

KR's Post
09/05/2005, 9:06 AM
Also rumours coming out, that he was over sorting out Daryl Murphys move to Sunderland.. RUMOURS.

lowflyingseagul
14/05/2005, 11:42 AM
missing again????????????????????????????????????????????? ?