PDA

View Full Version : Match Tonight

footballplease
07/05/2005, 12:34 AM
Well guys - i'm still angry about that match!!!! :mad:

How the hell did we manage to lose against a very average Rovers team??

Answer - the complete incompetence of the linesman (woman) - An absolutely disgraceful performance!!!!

She made a few APALLING errors;
1 There was a foul 3 yards outside the area, ref gave a free, rovers set up to take it - then Ms Daly decided to give a peno!!! :eek:
2 Pip got clobbered in the wall by a rovers player at a free-kick, EVERYONE saw it - except the lovely (!) Ms Daly!!!!!! :eek:
3 At least 4 blatant offsides were missed, leading to more time wasted at the end of the game! :eek:

I know we are not meant to attack anyone personally on here, but something has to be done here - she was WAY off the pace of the game! Who is in charge of the refs in the eL? By the way, the ref had a 'mare too!

As for the team, started and finished well! Longer and Ryaner need, i think, some time on the bench. What a huge difference when Pip and Robbie were in the middle. They have to start there next week.

Anyway - Rant over!

lowflyingseagul
07/05/2005, 9:35 AM
totally agree, she was a disgrace, totally lost it, i'm just happy i managed to get her attention at the end of the game to tell her just how bad her display was, or words similar to that

Roo69
07/05/2005, 12:59 PM
The ref was no better ! :mad: even Rovers fans must admit that terrible decisions were made all evening long. 4 Peno decisions and every one of them wrong ! The lino on the far side had a decent game, but preformances like this from the other 2 are totally unacctable, but it will go totally unnoticed by the eircom league / fai as usual