3-0 up........great to see a home win!!

anyone have the team lineout??

De Town
06/05/2005, 8:31 PM
3-1 ;)

O'Callaghan scored an OG 80mins.

leesider
06/05/2005, 8:37 PM
ah well 3 goals in 2 matches......fair play to him!! ;)

TommyGaynor
06/05/2005, 9:40 PM
Devine

Horgan
Bennett
Murray
Woods

O'Donovan
O'Brien
O'Callaghan
Kearney

Doyle
Behan

ccfcgirl
06/05/2005, 11:03 PM
Joe gamle came on to wards the end of the game.

Counting Crow
06/05/2005, 11:05 PM
Roy O'Donovan's goal was one of the best I have seen since I started following City in the 80's.

Unreal shot which nearly took the net off the posts - brilliant.

Good performance and it will give everyone cofidence going into the Portadown game that we have at last won at home AND scored 3 goals at home.

Looking good!

Dodge
07/05/2005, 9:21 AM
Roy O'Donovan's goal was one of the best I have seen since I started following City in the 80's.

Unreal shot which nearly took the net off the posts - brilliant.

Awful defending from us and a decent finish. No more than that. We probably had a better view of it than anybody else...

Having seen both you and Shels I'd still have Shels ahead. Despite our overall disgraceful performance, we still created 5/6 chances and Barry ryan only made one save in the game.Not trying to sya we had a sniff, we didn't and you were miles better than us but you're not competing wuith us, you're competing with Shels and they wouldn't allow that to happen. Depressing night

GavinZac
07/05/2005, 9:59 AM
Awful defending from us and a decent finish. No more than that. We probably had a better view of it than anybody else...

Having seen both you and Shels I'd still have Shels ahead. Despite our overall disgraceful performance, we still created 5/6 chances and Barry ryan only made one save in the game.Not trying to sya we had a sniff, we didn't and you were miles better than us but you're not competing wuith us, you're competing with Shels and they wouldn't allow that to happen. Depressing night

one game at a time guv'nor

pete
07/05/2005, 11:34 AM
Shels have played 5 out their 8 league games so far at home so hopefully a slightly false position.

Can see big gap between top 4-5 & bottom half of the table this season,

Dodge
07/05/2005, 1:42 PM
top 2 and the rest tbh.

tiktok
07/05/2005, 4:04 PM
top 2 and the rest tbh.

have to agree, if drogs fail to get a result tonight, there will already be a gap forming between Shels, Us and Derry and the rest, and Derry's consistency is a bit of a concern

A face
08/05/2005, 1:27 PM
The gaps will form if the other teams dont put it up to them. Every game is important now.