PDA

View Full Version : Siemprered Banned?

sligoman
06/05/2005, 4:55 PM
Just curious, why was he banned? I dont care and am glad he's gone but would just like to know what he said that sealed his faith? :D :D

Mad Moose
06/05/2005, 5:15 PM
Just curious, why was he banned? I dont care and am glad he's gone but would just like to know what he said that sealed his faith? :D :D

:D :D :D

Brendan

dahamsta
07/05/2005, 11:02 AM
I believe he was banned initially for acting up on the forums, and the extension to permanant happened because of his persistant emails; which I won't answer because I think he's a complete forking loony, and I believe that engaging with loonies is roughly equivalent to toying with herpes.

He's been threatening to sue me because he believes his ban is a breach of his human rights - which is frankly one of the stupidest accusations I've ever seen - and I'm thinking of suing him for harrassment, because he won't p1ss off and die, slowly and painfully.

adam

Green Tribe
07/05/2005, 6:26 PM
and I believe that engaging with loonies is roughly equivalent to toying with herpes.

He's been threatening to sue me because he believes his ban is a breach of his human rights - which is frankly one of the stupidest accusations I've ever seen - and I'm thinking of suing him for harrassment, because he won't p1ss off and die, slowly and painfully.

adam

Ha ha! Class!!! What an gobsh!te.... :eek: :D :D

sligoman
09/05/2005, 7:38 PM
Thanks be to f*** he's gone, what a ****.

Green Tribe
09/05/2005, 8:19 PM
Thanks be to f*** he's gone, what a ****.

but i thought i saw him on last night? :confused:

Green Tribe
09/05/2005, 9:31 PM
No,that was.................... :rolleyes: Mick Hucknall ;)

nah, i saw his name on here last night as if he was on the forum, but it said banned beside his name, how does that work? huh, huh??!! :confused: :D

drinkfeckarse
10/05/2005, 1:02 PM

adam

:D Funniest post I've read in a while :D The only posts I've seen of his was the thread where he thought someone was posting using his name and editing his posts a few weeks ago.

I thought he was off his head then but this settles it.... :D :p

Green Tribe
12/05/2005, 11:34 PM
how come he is showing online if he is banned(and says so beside his name)

:confused:

aido_b
13/05/2005, 2:51 AM
Oooooohhhhhhh i reckon KT's got a thing for siempered!!!!!!!!! :D

A face
13/05/2005, 12:24 PM
Oooooohhhhhhh i reckon KT's got a thing for siempered!!!!!!!!! :D

Jebus .... and she never said a word, a dark horse alright is Kerrs Tribe !! :p

Green Tribe
13/05/2005, 1:29 PM
:eek: Cut it out ya wee Ba$tards!! ;) :D

I think Adam would consider liking Siemprered a good reason to ban someone!! :D

Just wondered cos I have seen that happen a few times to the 'odd' one :D

aido_b
13/05/2005, 6:23 PM

I think Adam would consider liking Siemprered a good reason to ban someone!! :D

Just wondered cos I have seen that happen a few times to the 'odd' one :D

KT I think its time that you admit you're love for Siempered! now really, if Jose "i only own 1 coat" Mourinho gets a look in then surely Siempered could too!

A face
13/05/2005, 10:58 PM

Now now ... that isn't very lady like !! :p

You can only hide the truth for so long, you and Siemprered, well ... its only a matter of time !! :D

Green Tribe
14/05/2005, 12:37 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :D

Green Tribe
17/05/2005, 6:18 PM
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 70 (36 members and 34 guests)
Most users ever online was 680, 10/05/2005 at 12:46 AM.
kerr's tribe, 4tothefloor, Babysis, Docboy, dortie, Éanna, eirebhoy, EnDai, Galway Harps, Green Force, harpskid, irisheagle, Jamesie, jimbob117, joe_denilson, LFCSixty/Eighty, Maynard, McCanada, NOLANone, pineapple stu, ramblers, Saint Tom, Sheridan, siemprered, sirhamish, Slash/ED, soccerc, Soper, Speranza, strangeirish, swain, the 12 th man, Troy.McClure, WeAreRovers, yan
Foot.ie Statistics

see, why is siemprered showing online????? :eek:

the 12 th man
17/05/2005, 6:21 PM
What's Going On?
kerr's tribe, 4tothefloor, Babysis, Docboy, dortie, Éanna, eirebhoy, EnDai, Galway Harps, Green Force, harpskid, irisheagle, Jamesie, jimbob117, joe_denilson, LFCSixty/Eighty, Maynard, McCanada, NOLANone, pineapple stu, ramblers, Saint Tom, Sheridan, siemprered, sirhamish, Slash/ED, soccerc, Soper, Speranza, strangeirish, swain, the 12 th man, Troy.McClure, WeAreRovers, yan
Foot.ie Statistics

maybe we're ................................haunted :eek:

Green Tribe
17/05/2005, 6:35 PM
maybe we're ................................haunted :eek:

Jaysus!! someone start the rosary........

the 12 th man
17/05/2005, 6:42 PM
Jaysus!! someone start the rosary........

you certainly asked the right person k t :D ;)

Green Tribe
17/05/2005, 6:52 PM
:D :D Is you holy, aye? :D

aido_b
18/05/2005, 10:40 AM
What's Going On?
Foot.ie Statistics

ya see KT just reinforcing my suspisions that you've got a little thing for siempered! :D