PDA

View Full Version : Please Support

Wexford youth
04/05/2005, 5:19 PM
To all wexford soccer fans or general soccer fans. we the wexford youths would like to ask yous to come out on sunday the 29th of may and support us in the Inter county youths all ireland championship final againstthe eircom league. We would be very greatful for your support!!! :) :) :) :)

Bluebeard
05/05/2005, 11:40 AM
Any idea where the game is on? If it's nearby to me, I'd be happy to go along and watch.

Wexford youth
05/05/2005, 2:04 PM
Any idea where the game is on? If it's nearby to me, I'd be happy to go along and watch. Its on in New Ross Celtics New grounds not sure bout time but will post when here :)

cmcshane
05/05/2005, 2:22 PM
Nice pitch to have it on, and the added advantage of playing at home for some of the New Ross lads....I'll be there watching Dennis Fitz who plays up in Cormac's with us...Best of luck anyway..It'll be a tough game against the F.A.I, but you've beaten some good teams along the way...

Wexford youth
09/05/2005, 4:07 PM
Nice pitch to have it on, and the added advantage of playing at home for some of the New Ross lads....I'll be there watching Dennis Fitz who plays up in Cormac's with us...Best of luck anyway..It'll be a tough game against the F.A.I, but you've beaten some good teams along the way... Tanx! yes i no we have beatin some good teams cant under stand why al the local people keep writing us off.

cmcshane
30/05/2005, 1:18 PM
Well done on beating the Eircom League. Couldn't make it to the game myself as had too much on, but spoke with some of the Cormac's lads after who said it was a great win. Good to hear there was a good crowd there also......