PDA

View Full Version : Any other clubs fans views

Pats fan
28/02/2002, 9:21 PM
I was just wondering where or what all of the other clubs and there fans views on the 9 point mess was as all I ever heard was Pats fans and Shels fan views which where both supporting there own clubs

A face
28/02/2002, 10:07 PM
Pats, no matter how they posted/didn't post the reg. for the player basically didn't have the player reg., So that is their own fault ... dock the three points, the FAI didn't spot it till three games later but that is their problem.

In short, give six back and make sure it never happens again, i think Shels are OTT on it, but is has to be said they are entitled to be so. The rule book has to be there to sort this crap out, no matter how high the crap pile gets ... STAY WITH THE RULE BOOK, even more so when the crap gets above a certain level (if you know what i mean). The whole thing went pear shaped when nine points were docked and it made it worse by giving back nine, "when you are in a hole, STOP THE FRIGGIN' DIGGIN'.

It makes the league and rule book look like a sham, and lets forget about it quickly, or maybe Shels are doing us a favour (Pats included) by giving everyone involved a good kick in the pants.

mouldymurphy
01/03/2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Pats fan
I was just wondering where or what all of the other clubs and there fans views on the 9 point mess was as all I ever heard was Pats fans and Shels fan views which where both supporting there own clubs
we had this arguement many times ! it would be easier to go back over the old threads.

Jaime
15/03/2002, 4:36 PM
Simple. Three ponts should have been deducted, nine given back means we might not have heard the last of it.

Patsys Fags
15/03/2002, 8:00 PM
As a Cork City fan I feel a little aggrieved because we got a 3 point deduction and a fine over the registration of some fella called wimbeldon, but 9 points is a bit much seen as it was the FAI`s fault in not realising the mistake quickly enough. deducting 3 points is a much fairer opotion I think.

James
15/03/2002, 8:04 PM
Originally posted by Patsys Fags
As a Cork City fan I feel a little aggrieved because we got a 3 point deduction and a fine over the registration of some fella called wimbeldon,

As a Cork City fan I feel obliged to point out his name was Paul Wimbleton... and he wasnt just some fella

ah anyone join me for a verse of hte old shed song
"the womble called wimbleton"

*sigh* happy days :D

Patsys Fags
15/03/2002, 8:35 PM
Cant handle other peoples comments eh.

James
15/03/2002, 8:40 PM
well its normally a bad idea to badmouth a person with the power to delete your nonsense, so in future i suggest you either post like a normal person or else take your insults elsewhere.

its a waste of your time insulting me (esp as you are the fool paying for this by the minute - and ISP charges in Ireland certainly aint the cheapest in the world ) and its a waste of my time having to babysit you and delete your postings, so just dont do it again, please..

Patsys Fags
15/03/2002, 8:48 PM
I was not mocking you directly but you seemed to want to drag it out . If you mock me I think I have the right to defend myself. I`ll stop right now but you cant expect to have the right to mock people and have them not do anything about it. I`ll stop if you stop :)

ccfcman
16/03/2002, 8:02 AM
I was not mocking you directly but you seemed to want to drag it out . If you mock me I think I have the right to defend myself. I`ll stop right now but you cant expect to have the right to mock people and have them not do anything about it. I`ll stop if you stop dave stop!!!

ccfcman
16/03/2002, 8:04 AM
ya basically give pats a firm slap on the wrist say 5 points and a €25000 fine??

Patsys Fags
16/03/2002, 12:25 PM
Never Barret, Never.

Éanna
16/03/2002, 12:38 PM
3 points deduction would have been just, but we've been over it so many times, can't we just get on with things and stop sounding like ollie byrne!