PDA

View Full Version : Joe Gamble - Story like ??

A face
01/05/2005, 1:05 PM
Whats up lads ??

Is there a rift between him and Rico ?

This could be a classic case of biting your nose off to spite your face. If the guy just compiled with what Rico wants and played his part in the team, instead of hanging onto whatever reason he is píssed off over.

Who normally comes out on top in these divisions/difference of opinion ... manager or player ?

If Joe played his cards right ... he could have a great season for City !!

If he continues the "its my ball and i am not playing" bit then .., well it could be different and not so great.

Does anyone have a copy of the "bigger picture" they could give Joe a loan of ?? Might be worth a look for him (and us !!)

Shedender
01/05/2005, 1:15 PM
Whats up lads ??

This could be a classic case of biting your nose off to spite your face. If the guy just compiled with what Rico wants and played his part in the team, instead of hanging onto whatever reason he is píssed off over.

Who normally comes out on top in these divisions/difference of opinion ... manager or player ?

If he continues the "its my ball and i am not playing" bit then .., well it could be different and not so great.

Does anyone have a copy of the "bigger picture" they could give Joe a loan of ?? Might be worth a look for him (and us !!)

who's saying there's a rift between them?

adamd164
01/05/2005, 1:20 PM
Whats up lads ??

wtf are you on about???

didn't he just lose his place after getting supended?

A face
01/05/2005, 1:29 PM
wtf are you on about???

didn't he just lose his place after getting supended?

There are rumours .... i am just trying to find out if anyone has any info and giving my opinion on it at the same time.

I didn't make up the rumours !! ...... if there is no problem but that is the job, brilliant, no fúcking worries !!

Shedender
01/05/2005, 1:42 PM
There are rumours .... i am just trying to find out if anyone has any info and giving my opinion on it at the same time.

I didn't make up the rumours !! ...... if there is no problem but that is the job, brilliant, no fúcking worries !!

if u actually listen to damien's interviews, he said in one interview that he wants to give the fringe players a run in the team to have a proper look at them and to give them a proper chance at breaking into the team, i.e behan's run in the team.

thecorner
01/05/2005, 5:36 PM
if u actually listen to damien's interviews, he said in one interview that he wants to give the fringe players a run in the team to have a proper look at them and to give them a proper chance at breaking into the team, i.e behan's run in the team.

isnt there a time and a place for doing that. i dont belive that one bit ...if that was the case we would have seen more of roy o donovan

patsh
01/05/2005, 5:44 PM
I thought what Rico said was that any player that came in could be sure that he would get a decent run in the team?

However, I think Gamble will be in the team tomorrow night, and should stay in from now on.
I reckon if Greg plays well tomorrow night, Danny could be in for a long spell on the bench.

Fair_play_boy
01/05/2005, 5:59 PM
I reckon if Greg plays well tomorrow night, Danny could be in for a long spell on the bench.That is, assuming he plays in that position. But I agree, the show of unprofessionalsim at Dalyer with minutes to go, plus some weak performances lately, suggest that he needs a break, IMO.

Shedender
01/05/2005, 8:41 PM
[QUOTE=patsh]I thought what Rico said was that any player that came in could be sure that he would get a decent run in the team?
QUOTE]

exactly, that's what i meant, seems a fair point, still though i think joe is the better player

A face
02/05/2005, 10:04 PM
Rico brought Gamble on with five minutes to go ... fair enough

But was Georgie carrying a knock through out the second ... He wasn't himself anyway. Did he have to play on because Rico wouldn't bring Gamble on ??? I am only putting it out there.

Good that he brought Long and Tynan on !!

paudie
03/05/2005, 7:45 AM
Dissappointed Gamble didn't start last night. With Billy at full back he could have moved Colin to the wing and played Joe in the middle.

Gamble is one of our best 2 or 3 players in the club and should be starting. Colin is a hard worker but doesn't hold on to the ball well enough.

then to only bring him on with a couple of minutes to go when Shels had gone back after the goal and there was a lot of space for George and Joe to exploit.

pete
03/05/2005, 10:53 AM
Gamble is better player than Colin. However Colin played really well last night & would be harsh to drop him now.

Gamble should learn from Greg. Greg spends most of the season on the bench but always gives 100% when gets his chance.

patsh
03/05/2005, 12:40 PM
How bad is Georgie's injury?
Some of the tackles last night were deliberate attempts to injure, but what else can you expect from scum?
$hels are sh*tting themselves. All we need is to realise our own potential, and they are history.

Éanna
03/05/2005, 4:54 PM
Rumour has it Georgie will be out for 2 months now :mad: gamble has to come back in- colin played well, but gamble is better. simple as that

A face
03/05/2005, 5:21 PM
Georgie will be out for 2 months now

This is how Shels win titles !! :mad: