PDA

View Full Version : Phil Hughes ...

aido_b
01/05/2005, 12:53 PM
Hows he getting on with you lot?u think hes any use?

monutdfc
03/05/2005, 8:52 AM
He's done very well. Definitely a good player, good touch and control, always seems to get his shot in, good finisher, deceptive pace (I say deceptive because he doesn't look like he's fast). Plus, unlike some other 'big name' strikers we've had through the years he works very hard, never gives up and isn't always moaning at the quality of service he gets (a la Brendan Markey and Stephen Arkins). Fans really appreciate that.

Clones Road Cas
04/05/2005, 10:36 AM
Thanks brother i had spent two years on counselling to eliminate the meory of that useless **** Arkins from my mind. We actually had thing going in the press box about him at CHP, for every game he didnt score we added another pint to the amount you had to drink that night. At one stage i was enquiring about booking into betty ford becuase of that useless *****.

monutdfc
04/05/2005, 11:24 AM
Oh yeah, he was muck alright.

Press box??? you must mean the bench at the back of the stand ;)

aido_b
04/05/2005, 1:43 PM
Cheers lads, Phillys a mate of mine. He's always been unlucky with clubs he's been to six already I think. If he get settled then he'll be class for you lads

Clones Road Cas
04/05/2005, 9:24 PM
Ah philly seems grand tell him we want a win against the scum on thursday

And oi you Monutd, feck off. Thats a press box, i'll have you know. Just because we're poor of facilities doesn't mean the quality of coverage isn't first class.

Ya cant Ya

monutdfc
04/05/2005, 11:26 PM
You'll need a press pass if you want to sit there tomorrow night!

atfconline
05/05/2005, 12:33 AM
That's a grand press box ye have! Seat, bench, good n open but still protected, what more do you want!

Clones Road Cas
05/05/2005, 9:48 AM
You'll need a press pass if you want to sit there tomorrow night!

Who'se gonna be brave enough to tell the Casual to move. BRING EM ON

Poor Student
09/05/2005, 7:37 PM
Weird, I was just about to come to this board and post this top and then I realise it's here. I was annoyed we let Philly go. I think he's a great player. Works his socks off, is strong, can hold up the ball, challenege in the air and has a good finish. I wish him well.