PDA

View Full Version : cant log out!

M@ttitude
30/04/2005, 6:13 PM
I cant log out on my girlfriends mac, im afraid she'll post something when i aint here.. wats going on?? cheers

pete
30/04/2005, 6:53 PM
Need more info.
How do you usually try to logout?

Eire06
30/04/2005, 7:06 PM
Maybe Delete the cookies

A face
30/04/2005, 10:50 PM
Jeeze i dunno, maybe buy a PC ?? :p

Green Tribe
30/04/2005, 11:29 PM
I cant log out on my girlfriends mac, im afraid she'll post something when i aint here.. wats going on?? cheers

Or she'll read your posts and find out what you're really like!!??? Heh heh ;) :D :D

M@ttitude
01/05/2005, 1:58 AM
No normally theres a button that has a drop down menu that says 'log out' cant remember exactly because im not in work, but theres no option on this gick mac! ANd no Kerrs bride she doesnt no what im really like, are you having a laugh? Theres only one gal for me, isnt that right eire06.. ;)

Dodge
01/05/2005, 11:30 AM
On the top, try clicking tools, the 4th option should be "Log out". Alternatively get a new girlfriend

M@ttitude
01/05/2005, 12:52 PM
theres no tools option on this mac, its ok.. thanks anyway.

Green Tribe
01/05/2005, 2:38 PM
No normally theres a button that has a drop down menu that says 'log out' cant remember exactly because im not in work, but theres no option on this gick mac! ANd no Kerrs bride she doesnt no what im really like, are you having a laugh? Theres only one gal for me, isnt that right eire06.. ;)

:confused: brian is too old for me :rolleyes: :D I know u like ur Galway girl :D

adamcarr
01/05/2005, 4:10 PM
Alternatively get a new girlfriend
:D :D

Eire06
02/05/2005, 1:45 PM
Still waiting on the Champagne and strawberry's, bath water is gettin fairly cold now!!! :rolleyes:
Did you manage to log out?
You can manually delete the cookie files don't really know about Macs but on windows the cookies folder is in C:\Documents and Settings..

M@ttitude
03/05/2005, 2:49 PM
Still waiting on the Champagne and strawberry's, bath water is gettin fairly cold now!!! :rolleyes:
Did you manage to log out?
You can manually delete the cookie files don't really know about Macs but on windows the cookies folder is in C:\Documents and Settings..
Its still not logged out, dont know how to do that on a mac.. Its ok anyway, it was just annoying me.. Back on my PC now so all is good. I ended up getting drunk on the champagne and throwing the strawberry's at buses, you know what us Dubs are like :rolleyes:

Aldini98
03/05/2005, 3:08 PM
Pull The Plug :)

dahamsta
03/05/2005, 3:27 PM
What browser were you using on the old doll's rig? Safari? IE? Both should support the menus, so are you sure she didn't have Javascript turned off?

adam